Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

[OT] NASCAR Fans
No wonder the Top Gear guys got such a poor reception from those Alabama gas station people. I post a message about Richard Petty being dead on a NASCAR forum, and get this response:
3
3

OT: Life on mars last week.
Surely back then people said typeface rather than font?
2
2

Hmm - not a Daimler; loopy juice to blame
Samba cabrio - 11 mths MOT, history, last owner a few years, 97k miles. 1.4 engine - same as in 205. Overpriced, probably, but the Rover's dying FAST. David
34
34

Tyre Prssures
I took my Peugeot 206 (180 GTi) in to have a slow puncture sorted. That done, the man in the tyre shop gets out the airline and asks me what pressure am I putting in them. I told him that I was using...
8
8

OT: Mobile phone recommendations
I'm thinking of changin my mobile - I have a motorola L6 and am getting fed up of its sluggish behaviour (e.g. 3-4 secs to find a name in the address book) and utterly dire built in camera. Things...
27
27

Tyres
Does anyone on here have much experience of fiddling with tyres? My (new to me) car has budget 205 45 R16 tyres on it. Higher performance 195 45 R16s are cheaper from the likes of mytyres and...
13
13

Fibreglass bumper repairs
Evening all I want to replace the bumpers on the BX as the back one is cracked (and is the wrong one anyway) and the front one has a large scrape down the side, as well as a few minor scrapes. As mine...
1
1

Not the best condition but
this will be an interesting experience. forward to funny fuel.
61
61

New Shell V-power/Ferrari F1 advert
When I first watched this, I had to watch it 4-5 times, the 60's V-12 is just sublime. When he kisses the armco it sends shivers up my spine :)
1
1

Some serious wantage.
5
5

Wor
Off to race retro.
2
2

Morning all
Fuck, I'd forgotten this time on a saturday morning exists!! Well I'm, off to Brand in a bit for some Elise racing amonst other things. Plus we get preferential treatment because we'll be in a VX220....
23
23

FAO: Burgerman
This nicknack might be up your street: site is in german, but you get the idea...
1
1

Front Wheel Drive 'vs' Rear Wheel Drive
Make of this what you will... :-) Yesterday I took part in a scientific experiment to ascertain if either were better on the (Gran Turismo 4) track. Take a large supply of caffeine drinks, the 'ring...
7
7

FYI
Skins is mint.