Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

getting old now...
me that is. i'm 25 today! spent the day in London today. did the london eye and the tate modern. quite like that tate but then a lot of weird shit in a weird building is just right for a weirdo like...
20
20

Find me some honda Goodness
Right guys just bought a lovelvy little honda civic 1600 (no its not the vtec one :( trouble is its lunched the engine, anyone point me in the direction of some Honda owners forums so i can start...
14
14

Hello, I'm new!
Hello everyone Now I realise I am not technically 'one of you' because I'm not bit on heavy car modification but I would like to personalise my car a little. I drive a Mazda 6 and due to tattyness I...
14
14

OT: Oops
In a moment of stupidity this evening, rather than bidding £52.01 for something I bid £5201... :-p
1
1

Another supercar owner that can't drive properly!
13
13

Some cool pictures of cars from Canada
You are a cars or motorcycles enthusiast i took 220 pictures of the Montreal 2007 carshow and 150 at the 2007 Montreal bikeshow in Canada.Watch them and you can download the one that you want ,it's...

1995 Seat Ibiza wheel size
I have bought a 1995 Seat Ibiza 1.4 and am looking into the possibility of buying some alloy wheels to fit to it. The tyres on the car now are 14" (the tyre size is 155/80/13) but according to most of...
7
7

Chevy Camaro fast watercar.
Worlds fastest aquatic vehicle conversion. Channel 5. 7.30 if anyone is interested. Mike.

Paging the shitcaristi
What's the going rate for a ZX diesel? Turbos worth having?
9
9

putting mitsubishi engine in cavalier
Hi. I am 16 years old. I am taking a 2000 Z24 cavalier and am going to attempt to put a 2.0L mitsubishi lancer evolution engine in it. I realize how hard this is goning to be but its going to be my...
8
8

Re: Vauxhall monaro VXR!!!
OK, so, say you buy one. You've successfully blocked out the "Vauxhall" bit. Then some bint comes along and asks.... "What does VXR stand for?" Oh dear.....
4
4

Ping: Elder
It's not got LPG, it's a 4-speed manual, but it has your name all over it....
1
1

want
nice!
1
1

apple macs
just as i thought From http://maddox.xmission.com ***Note: This video was originally uploaded in 2007, and all context has been lost. I wrote a satirical piece for my 2006 book, "The Alphabet of...
16
16

AUDI S3's
anyone know what kinda power these make? some nuttah at work has one and kept up with me easily off the lights. left me looking silly hehe. was pretty even but he seemed to have a tad more poke so i'm...
38
38