Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Random postage
Sat about with a cold. Ears keep working then going not working again. Still, I'm going to the Valve sound system on Saturday so that should clear things out...
2
2

A first for a Veyron?
Not a mod I'd choose...
12
12

Woot new taxis here :)
well just went and picked up the new octavia estate, have to say its erm pretty octavia like.
2
2

Sema
Check out what we did at this years sema

Big money for a Ford
Anyone?
12
12

Re: Paging Pete M: What do you reckon?
24
24

Chrysler GS Turbo 2
Right guys this has came my way and i'm a bit unsure of it Its a Chrysler GS Turbo 1990 model with 100k on the clock 2.2 turbo putting out a reputed 180 bhp with a manual box. seems pretty good both...
7
7

impressed-Xantia estate
Just picked up a Xantia estate wasn't expecting much for a 98 Citroen with no tax or test but a quick jump start and a wee run home and i'm smitten. Engine is bloody sweet and miles better than the...
10
10

duped by Bristol garage
Hampton Lane Garage, BS6 6LE I got my alternator changed from this garage. Fussy mechanic, kept complaining to me about the difficulty he faced changing the alternator!!. He was rude and imprecise...
5
5

rs6 vs tree ouch
and he walked away
10
10

street KA mini review
shit...

PING: Burgerman, Elder, other alternative fuel peeps
Can you tell me how the calorific value of a litre of straight veg oil, or filtered waste oil compares with a litre of regular diesel? I've had a quick google but I'm tired and maybe one of you guys...
14
14

Re: Not like me
Saw Colin MacRae driving a Subaru Imprezza and Metro 6r4 on the special stage at the Scottish Motorsport Show on Sunday. Well worth the entrance money! At "Race Retro" you will be getting Michele...

mini RS6 review
Heheh. To quote my hubby, "F*kn ell Jesus"
2
2

i hate my job sometimes....(ref RS6)
.. my job sucks sometimes. i was asked if i could take the RS6 down the bodyshop to get the front bumper on it sorted out. glad i did MMMM what a car! that burble is soooo sweet and when i was out of...
4
4