Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Head to head quarter mile simulator
of the cars don't work but it's good fun anyway!
3
3

Data logging - how cool is that...
Bought a Vag-Com lead off ebay and tried the shareware version of the software. Superb. Liked it that much that I actually sent them the money and bought a licence. (With a c). This enabled me to...
5
5

Yesterday I sat in...
The new Civic Type R - and very nice it was too. Interior was well good, it was like been in a space shuttle, and the driving position just seemed so right. Carpets were really nice to. I refuse to...
9
9

Which new car?
I'm looking for a new car shortly, can anyone advise me which car has the softest dashboard? I wouldn't want to order a new 911 turbo just to find out it's a piece of shit with a hard dashboard.
4
4

Trade plates, anyone have any info?
anyone here got a set of trade plates? just wondered what the criteria are for getting a set

Just bought a Scooby Impreza :) :)
Yes i've just bought an Impreza, Although theres a twist in the tail. its a 1.6 GL wagon. sorry to dissapoint you all. have to say drives nicely and cant complain at the price I paid(275 pounds)....
9
9

MyLondoners.co.uk and Easymaintain.com now affiliates
Hi all it's me again lol. For those who didn't got the news, i just wanted to share with you this website which i find great. I can get all the news i need onto 1 single place and my brother even...

Yes or no - would you have one with wheels like this?
Samurai - at nearly 1k - and 3-spoke wheels !! David
7
7

Wanted: BMW M535i Manual Gear Box
Would prefer the normal 5 speed box not the dogleg, other wise I'll keep pulling away in 2nd Long shot in the dark I know but someone might have one knocking around. Cheers Rich
4
4

Top Gear.
I'm sitting here in my underwear. Oops, sorry - wrong group, heh.
93
93

BX now on ebay
And don't forget that Granada Scorpio Cosworth thing as well.
87
87

I know it isn't much cheaper than a Rhythmn'n'Blue
But I quite like the headunit. a little like an Alpine, has loads of features. And does A2DP (so your walkman phone can be played through the headunit over bluetooth if it supports it). Probably...

damn I want :) ultimate security

1998 Rover 420 Derv are they any good?
picking one up tommorow, 420D on a R plate. anyone want to share any experiences?
11
11

need some cash 10 great ideas!
this made me laugh top ideas mind!