Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tempting, but not tempting enough
David
2
2

Ferfuxxake, they can't even bodge things properly
The RX-7 convertible just "virtually"[1] failed its MOT because the bodyshop couldn't even bodge the sill repair within the MOT guidelines, let alone repair it in the quality I wanted. Anybody know...
23
23

Golf mk3 and big rims
Rightyo fitting 18's on a 3 door Mk3 Golf how much chopping is required?
40
40

FAO Fraser
Mainly aimed at FJ but it's been a while so hi to the nosey parkers. Been in India for several months, enjoyed the South but got a bit fed up in the North so bought one of those Indian-made Royal...
7
7

This week I have changed my mind...
...about the Audi A3. It's *much* nicer than the Golf equivalent, rather than "nicer." Still too expensive mind you!
46
46

Another interesting find - BHP performance calculator
Seems quite accurate for the cars I could be bothered to look up the stats for :-) should have a field for driver weight factored in there though, if the driver's a big fat bastard it must make quite...
10
10

When are you too old to drive?
When are you too old to drive?
22
22

Six fascinating facts and some dark skeletons from Lordy.UK's closet!
1. Lordy's real name is Phil Web. 2. Lordy used to be a serious computer geek more into computer games than cars. As this old post shows: Just how do I decide where the "camera" will be and where it...
45
45

Momo steering wheels
Alright chaps Who knows about Momo steering wheels? Some sporty models have them as standard, but are they the same as the Momo wheels you buy off the shelf in terms of bolt patterns? Or are they...
11
11

OT: Just got the new Mobile I wanted for free.
Still had to accept a new 18 month contract, but they wanted that when=20 they wanted to charge me =A3150 for it anyway. So, in the next few days, an Orange SPV M700 (unfortunatly in white as=20 black...
40
40

Do people *really* fall for these scams?
Testarossa for £5500..... trouble with the new 'private' bidding is that you can't tell if this is a sting from someone deliberately trying to fuck the auction.

Ping: Elder
Right up your street.... Big Comfy Auto Diesel Shite YKIMS.
5
5

LOL, I start a new Job on Monday with a long commute
And the Octavia didn't sell. So I guess I'm keeping it and chucking the miles on.
58
58

[OT] Anti Tank Weapon

The Diesel Skoda ?
The one I hawked on here last week for a grand ? A 7 day no reserve auction on the bay of e has just declared it to be a £1410 car. Ho hum :-)
5
5