Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Calling Elder's Celica knowledge
Best places to ask about a good used front anti-roll bar for a 94/95 Celica 2.0gt. Friend of mine's son is spoilt and was given the car for his 20th birthday, now he's gone and slid the front end into...
17
17

US air force says no drifting!
damn man i mean all that runway space must be so tempting especially when the poor folks have there nice V8 mustang's and Corvette's with them.

and damn it i want a V8 :)
7
7

Damn it i just killed a sprinter :)
oh well we've now had our second terminal engine failure of the year :) just blew up the Sprinter ;) que lots of smoke/steam/oil and the most outrageous death rattle :)
1
1

You too can be Jeremy Clarkson. Ultimate accessory.

OK: Octavia no2 for sale this week.
Back on the Bay again, but haven't had much interest before. Polish Couple from Wales didn't come back. Phoned the Yorkshire bloke who said he would come today. Decides he's=20 found one and forgot to...
22
22

Ping dervy
Who's not been updating his website then? BTW are you still maintaining your datasheet, or have you got bored of being so nerdy :-) cheers, clive
1
1

Ideal LPG conversion?
Wonder if you could use the rear tanks for LPG?
1
1

Oops... Part 2
;-) -- JackH
9
9

FS : Skoda Octavia
The one I was reffering to recently. Does anyone want it ? The wifes Seat Ibiza has decided it would like a new clutch and a new dashboard (more or less) all in the same wwwk, so I am not able to go...
5
5

Is there life on Mars.....
Yes, back from the dead, or is it a coma. Sam Tyler battles crime in a dody black leather blazer and a gold MK3 Cortina. Get ready, 1 hour to go. BBC 1 Colour: 9PM
14
14

I like these (but then I have no taste) ...
Big Saab 9000: Daimler: Jeep Cherokee: engined old Merc: And yes, I do like helping global warming. It's only going to get hotter so I might as well do my bit. David
26
26

Love it or hate it
Just been offered a car which you either love or hate. I won't say which camp I'm in. Here's the spec. With the name of the car left out - almost... 3.5L Rover Vitesse spec V8 running on twin SUs...
33
33

Now this is a murderers car....
why couldn't they ahve fitted LPG to it.
5
5

dang another new motor :)
wohooo a cheapy merc sprinter 5 months tax and test relatively clean with a dicky starter and a bit smokey :) 130 notes :) bargaintastic