Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

the BMW i shoulda bought
Mmmmmm V12 E30 although probably not the best choice after a driving ban hehe
1
1

Carlton Diff (final drive unit) for FREE
I've had it sitting around for bloody ages now, and just want rid now. Ages back, I had a 93/K Carlton 2.3TD Estate with a noisy diff. I looked up the part number on the Vauxhall EPC system, and found...
2
2

Oops...
The Golf TDI before last has come home to roost following its little adventure last night. that's what I call 'modified'... ;-) -- JackH
14
14

No Daimler for me .... :-(
The wife's decided to spend the money we've got on a) decorating two bedrooms and b) two new computers so she can do her work. Therefore my cash is gone and I've got 1000-1250 to spend, plus whatever...
4
4

Top gear 8pm
dont forget
21
21

Well, the Octie may have sold this time
Got a call from a woman with an eastern european accent and very little=20 english about it. Then a bit later a bloke from Wrexham phoned and asked for directions. He came, with another welsh couple...
8
8

Those eBay scam car sales...
You know the ones, where said expensive motor is listed for just a few K on a new account, and it's really obviously a scam? Summet like this - turns out, people ARE stupid enough to fall for them......
1
1

PING Bob Sherunckle
That mega mileage Octavia SDI you said you might possibly be getting pretty cheap off your mate - what ever came of that?
8
8

Wiring/interior help on a Ferby VRS please?
Quick Question on interior dismantling and electrical connections if anyone can help please? Has anyone here reached the Terminal board connectors on a Ferby and could kindly help explain to me what I...
4
4

I'm tempted to start into the leather trousers world
can be had brand spanking new for 900 quid :) i'm sorely tempted to get my cbt and play at being a gayer this summer
9
9

Ping Carl
righto your Bix 16v where are you?(please dont say cornwall or kent. and did you get those extra pics sorted yet?
1
1

dang just bought a maxima luxo barge :)
Just picked up a rather natty maxima :) 3l V6 and a nasty slushomatic box. damn and this was competing with the cavs and sierras? what the hell did nissan do so wrong
3
3

You can just feel the love...
JackH
5
5

I think I love this one...
But it definatley won't go cheap. 'm resigned to the fact that it will be far too expensive before I even really put a watch on it.
30
30

BX 16v for sale
Well guys, we've finally almost finished the black 16v which means it's going up for sale. Got the last of the major oily bits sorted today, just needs a final tidy up and wash/polish and it'll be...
29
29