Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Paging the mad Francophile
YKIMS: as 'shed of the week' on Pistonheads. Always wanted one myself.
12
12

If I could just find something like this for about £3-4k...
Bah, would kick an Octavia into touch for one of these. Do they have steering wheel controls for the stereo, or can it be swapped for any 1din ISO (with the power wires swapped). I know I can fit...
23
23

bling overload!
's not very practical but it does look quite cool i think in a shiny way
1
1

An exhausting experience
Was going to hire a van for the weekend to take some furniture to a relative some distance away. SWMBO wondered if it'd fit in the Merc if we put the seats down. Amazingly it did. I wasn't totally...
2
2

Got the saab back today.
Clutch still bites a little low for the first use of the day, then sits normal. So it looks like the master seals are weeping. But the clutch action is lighter and the bite doesn't vary so much as it...
1
1

WWW.DP-MASTERS.CO.UK
This site needs to be submitted to you guys; they have over 25,000 parts with a great online shop and a forum. Go and rigister now to recieve 10% discount on all styling products

anyone seen this mag?
they just started stocking it in the petrol station at work, seemed an ok read, £4 quid though so i read it in the shop lol
4
4

oi DANB
your radio problem call vauxhall customer care no is 0800 731 5267 iirc should sort everyhint out with the dealer for you and offer 100% contribution to the repair/replacement cost due to it being a...
4
4

Mazda incident..
piss taking accepted, and probably deserved.
46
46

Soon I may get to drive something decent once in a while
I've just won the bidding a 16V Ibiza Cupra silly longname. 150 horses in 1100 kilos sounds a bit more like it...
6
6

anyone want my BMW?
it's 117k roughly, had an engine rebuild at 90k something with new block and pistons. always been serviced although the books not stamped but i can get it stamped as it's my friends garage thats...
28
28

Tackling the 'Ring in the rain
You would have thought that, coming from Manchester, this guy would be used to driving in the rain...
5
5

Crap Cars for sale
Still have the Felicia - will be for sale with a full MOT and full history now that I've found it. All the rusty bits are now sorted as well. Any one interested in a cheap car ? Still think it's good...
2
2

nice!
9
9

whoops
Wet road, Pirelli ditchfinders :-( Damn. Good job I'm fully comp on an agreed value policy. Mike P
42
42