Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Convertible Top
Getting an 07 GT, is there any benefit or disadvantage to the cloth top over the vinyl one.
9
9

87-93 door lock question
Hello everyone. The power door lock doesn't work on the passenger side of my 90 GT, and I suspect the actuator has failed. I've researched this item online, and there's a huge difference between the...
4
4

3.73 grars
Just got my 3.73 gears installed...glad I went with them instead of 3.55...now doing 75mph on speedo when I am doing 55mph...which new gear do I need to correct it ?? Still have the stock T5 in my 90...
2
2

69 in dash tach
I just joined this group, restoring a 69 mach 1 428 CJ, I purchased a 69 inst. cluster with tach off E-bay about three months ago, seems to be in good shape. Will I have to change wiring harness, or...
1
1

Navigation
Read on one of the forums that beginning of Dec. Ford will be offering factory Nav on the Mustang, anyone else heard this. If true might put off buying till it is available.
1
1

Any cheap 06 Mustang GT's
Anybody seeing ads for cheap 06 Mustang GT's? It's that time of year:) None out here in AZ. Al
9
9

67' 289 exhaust/heads question
i just bought a 67' mustang. i have no idea what i am doing but i am slowly learning how to work on it. when i took on trying to design the engine (289) i ran into the problem of finding parts that...
3
3

exhaust/heads question
i just bought a 67' mustang. i have no idea what i am doing but i am slowly learning how to work on it. when i took on trying to design the engine (289) i ran into the problem of finding parts that...

fs: 68-69 chrome styled wheels
1 set w/ all caps and beauty rings, six tires in connecticut. $600 usd neg (dependant upon customer attitude :) cash and carry. please respond off list pmicaza AT gmail DOT com thanks, peter

Just bought a 97 vert
Finally scraped together the cash for it. Had to finance it and I'm definitely paying too much but hey, its a mustang right? anyways, there are a few small problems with it and I was wondering if...
1
1

93 Mustang Vacuum @ idle?
RIght now my car is pulling 10" of vacuum. I think it is supposed to be higher? Thanks!
1
1

New to group and had a few ?'s
Hello all.. I am Matt and I live in the Grand Rapids Michigan area.. I am in the process of geting a Mustang to build and was looking for some info.. I am picking up a 1979 2.3 auto Mustang and want...
28
28

Anyone know how to....
go about getting a reliable appraisal on a mustang that has had some tweaks that would attract collectors?

65 Mustang Brake ??
I just bought a 65 Mustang That has been in storage for 15 years. It is in real nice shape has had exelent care. It has a 200-6 that runs perfect. My question is is there any one put disk brakes on...
4
4

2010 Mustang
IGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuc3RhbmduZXQuY29tL0ZvcmQtTXVzdGFuZy1OZXdzLzIwMTAtRm9yZC1NdXN0 YW5nLTA2MTExNi5odG1sDQoNCiBhbmQNCg0KIGh0dHA6Ly93d3cubW9kZGVkbXVzdGFuZ3MuY29t...
13
13