Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1986 Non-OEM Mustang Sheet Metal
Are there any good non-OEM suppliers for Mustang sheet metal out there for such things as door shells? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. LR
1
1

Re: 07 stang with and without scoop, which do you like
Without!
4
4

200,200 - Frog update
TFrog has moved well past 200,000 miles, and I do mean moved well. Fixing that leaky intake gasket makes TFrog run every bit as well as it did at 150,000. It's been rejuvenated. It also passed the...
18
18

1990 Mustang GT Temp Gauge Problems
HI Everyone! I am having problems with my temperature gauge it is going up very quickly as soon as I start my car and start driving and I don't think it is really getting that hot and then when I...
4
4

2006 V6 idle problems
Here's a problem that's been nagging me ever since the car was new. Right now it has about 2500 miles on it. It's a 2006 V6 manual transmission Mustang that has a intermittent idle problem. 2 trips to...
6
6

87-93 carbine fiber Mach I hood
Does anyone know were I might find a carbon fiber Mach I hood that fits the '87-93 Mustang GT's? I know its pretty rare in the first place to find a carbon hood let alone if they even make a Mach I...

Give an Idea please..
I,m have to make a project in camless engine... Could u please give an idea about this....
7
7

Dump my GT due to bad 'vert top?
I have 85K on my 2000 GT 'vert. Never had any major problems till this year: - The top leaks a lot of water beind the rear seat and into the trunk - Top of driver door window hits the canvas top when...
6
6

Aux. Outlet Problem
Hey, I'm new to this Google Groups thing. Anyhow, I have a 2000 Mustang V6 coupe and both the cigarette lighter outlet and the aux. power outlet have power, but nothing will work in them. I have a...
2
2

71 Boss 351 help
Hi folks, I'm restoring a real nice 71 Boss 351 It was a true one owner car & could use some help regarding details. I used to be an avid reader & sometime contributor of this group. I need to find...
3
3

2007 GT models with hood scoops and Solara opinions.
I drove by a dealer this week and saw a few 2007 model GTs with nice hood scoops. The Ford web site shows 2007 GTs with plain hoods. Does anyone know if this is an option or is there some sort of new...
13
13

65 mustang front bench seat value
Does anyone know the value or where I can find out the value for a 64 mustang front bench seat? Thanks, Skeeter
5
5

Roush Mustang??
Okay I looked at the Roush site and the best I can tell the only thing on a Stage 1 model that could enhance the power any is different mufflers. Yes, no, maybe??
3
3

65-66 Horn ring Removal
Hi there, I need to memove the horn ring from the steering wheel in order to remove the steering from the steering column. Any ideas? Kind regards Amar (SA)
4
4

Where to look for classic Mustang...
Hi, just a not-so-short question from one of the "old world" fans of American muscle cars... Mustangs (classic ones, at least) are really expensive on this side of the pond, whereas buying one in the...
11
11