Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: 4x 15" mustang 10 hole alloy rims with winter tires
Good condition with snow tires. 2 cougar centers and 2 ford centers BF Goodrich W/R 215/65/15 $350 obo trok @
2
2

water/methanol injection
Is this worth doing ? to a street 1993 5.0 supercharged Keene Bell with #8 and pings about #5 and above when hot(80 and above) outside, and when engine gets heat soaked it pings above #1, takes a few...
12
12

Thanks to all over the years
Thanks to all of you for helping me with the '90 LX 5.0 that I've had for 17 years. Alas, I fell in love with an '07 GT 5 speed in Vista Blue so the '90 is now up for sale on EBay. But in regard to...

Air horn
I have one like this: 's start at, oh, $130 and see what happens. I'll probably jump at the first reasonable offer....

Common parts cut car costs
Common parts cut car costs By Michelle Krebs MOTOR MATTERS Published October 27, 2006 Detroit automakers suffer a $2,400-per-vehicle profit disadvantage compared to Japan's top automakers, according...
6
6

Question: Timed vacuum port
What is the purpose of a timed carb vacuum port? My Carter 9637 SA AFB has three vacuum ports in front at base of carb. The middle one goes to the PCV valve, the right one (from front of engine) is at...
2
2

Actual cost of installing a V8?
We've got a 2000 Mustang convertible that a previous owner spent too much money on making into a "Cobra clone", with the enhanced suspension, wheels, exhaust, and cosmetic stuff. We bought it because...
14
14

the electric mustang
I know this sounds like the destruction of all that muscle cars stand for, but has anyone heard of modifying classic cars to go all "green." There has recently been a lot of hype about retro-fitting...
8
8

1985 Mustang oil pump
working on a 1985 Frod Mustang and not able to locate oil pump
3
3

Shaker 500 Audio System
Help !!! I just bought a new Mustang GT. It has the Shaker 500 Audio System. I have not been able to find any helpful info on the system. The owners manual is useless. I would like to know where the...
4
4

Cleaning MMR High Flow Intake Filter
How do you clean the "washable" MMR High Flow Intake Filter ? I see assorted cleaning kits about the net in a search, most seem specific to a brand, but I don't find any for my MMR one. Suggestions?...

Shift kit... Hmmmm.
Interesting. The first time it shifted from first to second, it threw me. CFrog: '93 GT convertible, automatic. Just came out of a transmission overhaul with an added TransGo shift kit. I heard that...
6
6

Greedy Bastards.....
Last year I put my name on a waiting list for a GT500 with an out of town dealer. I was number nine on the list. I figured if I could get a brand new reliable Mustang with 500 hp for around 45K I...
120
120

2003 supercharger on a 96 4.6dohc
Will a 2003 cobra supercharger fit on 96 4.6 cobra dohc? they have one for sale on ebay for 1700 and it might be worth it if I only have to make a few modifications? My biggest concern is the manifold...
1
1

92 LX 5.0 issues
speedometer wont go past 70 mph,wont idle when cold, temp gauge reads hotter when cold outside,check engine light stays on,air bag light blinks, runs good, factory original except off road H pipe &...
4
4