Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Headlight problems
Hello All, I was hoping someone could help with an issue I have with my '65 Mustang convertible. After the car has been running for a while, the "ALT" indicator and headlights start flashing. I have...
2
2

Oxygen Sensor on a 98 V6
Where is the oxygen sensor on this car? Chris
2
2

Newbie - 2003 GT Guidance...
I have finally joined the Stang Club, I'm an Ex-Camaro nut. I have no idea why I waited so long to switch over! I picked up bone stock 5 speed with 40kms. I would like more sound out of the exhaust....
3
3

Attn: Jim Warman
Do you have any info/experience with Mode 6? I'll go into more detail if so. I have some questions.
10
10

Question: firing order
What is the firing order for a 351C. My Chilton's manual picture and description does not match up with what is on the car. And where does the number one plug connect in relation to the cap clips?...
4
4

97 Ford Mustang - Problems
I have a 97 Ford Mustang GT and its has about 125k miles on it. All I have done to it is put in a K&N filter. I finally have the money to fix some things that I see that are wrong with it. 1. Some...
2
2

October
...and three vehicles need to be inspected... CFrog passed with flying colors, and is now in the transmission shop. Naturally, the trans is in BAD shape (duh - some twit waited far too long to have it...
2
2

PLEASE .. need help putting a 351w in a 67
Hi .. I bought a rebuilt 351w from a guy that swore that it would fit in my mustang. (67) But I have two big problems. 1st is the sump hump on the pan runs into the steering linkage and crossmember....
20
20

Ford Posts Loss of $5.8 Billion, Worst Since '92
"I know that the people of Ford have been through some tough times in the past few years," he wrote. "I wasn't here to share that with you, but I am here now to help move us forward," adding that it...
71
71

69 Mach1 roof oil cans. Is there supposed to be a roof bow in it?
Hi, I paint cars on the side and I went to look a 69 Mach1. The roof oil cans easy. I mean I can push in down, it stays, but can easily be popped back up. I noticed there are NO roof bows in it. My 67...
2
2

Supercharging a 96 cobra
Ok I'm ready to supercharge my cobra but I know I have got to be very careful about the parts I use? I want to go intercooled 7psi but no more because I've heard horror stories of blowing up the...
9
9

99GT won't run at idle
I went to drive my son's 99 GT last night. It started but died when I let off of the accelerator. It ran as long as I gave it some gas, however. After some time of holding the pedal down and warming...
5
5

"Shelby GT500 much improved over the original"
Shelby GT500 much improved over the original The 2007 Ford Shelby GT500 is stiff, stiff, stiff, stiff. Therein lies the charm. If it were not stiff, it would not require muscle. at
3
3

GT500 Road Test
Worth a watch...
44
44

Question: Edelbrock manifold
My '71 Grande has an Edelbrock Performer LB 351-4V manifold. What does the "LB" stand for? mike
13
13