Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

67 Mustang Locked Door-Help
My key lock will not turn completly enough to unlock and the inside lock button will not come up completely.Lock will not go "off center" Driver's door is locked!! Any suggestions???Thanks KenG
4
4

2002 parts wanted
hello following a crash i need a lot of used parts for my convertible no mail response from mustang junkyards there is not any parts in europe if you know some body who have a lot parts tks to mail me...

ignition trouble 2002
hello from france always no ignition on my car not problem of theft not problem of fuel pump PCM trouble has been detected " no signal of ignition sensor" both are ok ignition data is given by crank...

ATF in PS Reservoir
I added about a 1/4 cup of Mercon V ATF to my PS reservoir. Immediately realizing my mistake, I siphoned out all of the PS fluid and ATF in the reservoir and refilled it with PS fluid, I then siphoned...
11
11

Coolant vapour
Guys, I'm getting coolant vapour from the defroster on my 93GT. System is good, all new hoses, no leaks, pressure tested 100%, but light smell of antifreeze. Please don't say heater core. Please......
3
3

Self adjust rear brakes
My '71 Grande probably has self adjusting rear drum brakes. Self adjusting means applying the brakes while going in reverse if I remember correctly. How fast in reverse and do you ease on the brakes...
2
2

HOT NEW CARS BEING RESEARCHED ON THE WEB
Buying a car? Here are hot models to consider: The information gathered from more than 60 million visitors of Kelley Blue Books' the most visited third-party auto web site in the net, comprised of the...
2
2

photoshop expert
I have a 96 cobra and Im getting ready to paint it. its white but im thinking about painting the side trim pieces and roof flat black and paint the cobra R wheels flat black too anybody got 94-96...
13
13

Question about horsepower
The factory rating for my '71 Grande is from 285 to 300 HP depending on where you look. My question is, does the 285 HP rating mean the same today as it did in 1971. Like the octane rating '71 vs. '06...
14
14

remove painted plastic exterior moudling
I have a white 96 cobra and I want to remove the painted plastic exterior a-pillars around the side windows so I can paint the roof correctly. I cannot get them off easily and I don't want to break...
5
5

sn95 headliner
Does anybody know how to remove the headliner in a 1996 mustang? Is it glued to the roof? Can it be removed without ruining it? I can see that the backing is made from cardboard? thanks
1
1

This will make you either laugh or cry
or just shake your head and think "what in the hell?" you get to the Fairlane, just look away....just look away. Wabbitslayer 01 GT vert
6
6

AFR 185 vs Edelbrock Vic Jrs?
Which is a better head of the two, AFR 185 or Edelbrock Vic Jr's? I know the Vic's flow a little more intake wise but is it better over all? Which is better made? Which needs less upgrades? I was told...
9
9

Is KBB accurate?
I have a 2002 Mustang GT convertible, premium package, with
3
3

Wiring diagram
I have a 1987 Ford Mustang Gt. Does anyone have the switch wiring diagram for the hazards and convertible top?? While attempting to replace the dash panel that goes over all the gauges today the wires...