Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'98 Mustang speedometer not working - help!
I have a 1998 Mustang and the speedometer has stopped working. Apparently this has happened before with the previous owner and then suddenly it would start working again. I was driving and the...
1
1

Mustang News: Hatchback May Return
Mustang News: A facelift is coming in 2009. More edgy and less retro -- J. Mays plan to propel the Mustang into a more futuristic approach to the classic American ponycar -- with flatter hood and a...
19
19

64 mustangs
anybody know the whereabouts of the Ex Alan Mann race prepared 64'Mustangs thanks in advance
1
1

Question about timing
My 351C 4V has a suggested timing of 6B. This Cleveland has had the following mods. Carter AFB 9637 SA Edelbrock Performer LB 351 4V manifold MSD Blaster II 8202 The points have been replaced with...
16
16

1993 Mustang SVT Cobra (mint, 18k original miles, stock)
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra SVT officially launched in 1993 and this is the only Fox-body Cobra produced (#3016 of 4993; only 1007 red body with grey leather) 18,xxx original miles, 100% stock (moon roof,...
12
12

How to find VIN info on 1973 Mustang?
Hello, As you may know Carfax does not support VIN numbers older than 1981. That said, how can I find info on previous owners and so forth on a recently purchased Mustang? Thank you, K
1
1

If Pigs Had Wings...
If Pigs Had Wings Marc E. Babej and Tim Pollak Forbes 8/23/06 Zero to 60 in 4 seconds - I wonder what Nikola would think... (more info on Tesla Motors @ Einstein once defined insanity as "doing the...
7
7

AUTOMOTIVE FORUM HELP
We are looking for Ford Mustang Automotive experts to help us with this new Automotive Forum. Please visit us at:

what are the nice fast cars out there today?
mustang gt 06 is one what are some others? I am looking for a "nicer" car than the mustang, but with the same hp levels or better. and ideas? Thanks in advance 87 5.0 93 5.0 8#
20
20

Help on troubleshooting ECM Code 96
Greetings! Looking for some advice on troubleshooting a code 96 on a 1989 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed. Code 96 states that it is a fuel pump secondary circuit failure. the car seemingly runs fine ,except...
1
1

70 mustang power steering problem
Could really use some help!! I recently replaced my p/s control valve on my mach 1 due to sloppy steering and the the steering wheel not returning to center after making a turn. PROBLEM....... After I...
1
1

Speed Channel- Shooting Cars
Anyone see the premier for this new show? Watched a few minutes. Coolest part is they use a Grabber Blue '70 Boss 429 for all of their motion graphics and is the only car seen during the opening...
2
2

73 f-100
I have a 73 ford f-100 with a 390 three speed manuel trans i want to put a t-4 trans in it will it bolt up to the three speed bellhousing?
1
1

help for a frenchie
yes the battery has been disconnected i ve reconnected it but engine do'nt run there is a trouble i don't understand i 'don't hear the fuel pump
1
1

My 2 cents
Sounds to me like the Elements your best bet. Its very inexpensive and very practical. The reliability of a Honda is another good point. I do follow ups for car dealerships sales/service departments....
2
2