Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

68 disc brake conversion
I know this is a topic that has been covered here before, but I cannot seem to find the precise info that I am looking for. My 68 has drum brakes, and I want to convert the front to disc brakes since...
8
8

OT: I Want A Honda Element... Shoot Me?
It's finally time for us to buy a new car. It's time for my wife's '95 Accord EX to be replaced. We bought it new, and while we had a number of issues with it during its stay, overall it has been...
5
5

Stolen in Albuquerque!
I just received this e-mail from the president of the Mustang Club of Las Vegas. I have phone contact for the Youngs, if anyone has a lead: ------- Larry - I am writing this e-mail to let you know...
8
8

California lunatic and his kind are a threat...
Smoke is our friend, global-warming-wise. It stops solar energy from reaching the surface, and therefore helps to reduce global warming. U.S. atmospheric temperatures actually fell during the 30-year...

Question: CA seatbelt law
My '71 Grande has a seat belt plus shoulder harness that the driver needs to attach to the seat belt in a second action. I always wear both belts but have been challenged by passengers that the...
8
8

Charging system problem on 89 Mustang 5.0
Hi - I am having a bit of a perplexing problem lately with my car The last time I drove it I noticed the voltmeter gauge reading was dropping lower than normal The next day the car would not start -...
2
2

Windshield crack repair kits
Hi, I discovered a small crack in my windshield ans the last time this happened, I had to replace the whole thing. Are there any decent repair kits available to stop cracks from expanding? I've seen...
1
1

desesperate french mustang owner who need help
hello from france i deseperate to run the engine of a 2002 conv the car have been damaged in a crash by not hardly serious at fisrt i believed it was the PATS could you corfirm the system is correct 1...
1
1

1961 Ford Thunderbird inner door panel parts-$10

Polluton control and the wealth-redistribution plot it hides
"No matter if the science is all phony, there are collateral evironmental benefits.... Climate change [provides] the greatest chance to bring about justice and equality in the world." -- Christine...
2
2

$18,000 for wheels and tires?
It just screams, "I'm a stupid pimp goofball."
4
4

Replacing brakes on a '86 Mustang GT
Just bought a '86 5.0 Mustang and would like to re-do the front brakes with all new Rotors, Wheel bearings, Calipers and pads. No problem on replacing the calipers and pads. But what is the best step...
2
2

4.0 V6 2005 milage
I just returned from a drive from Chicagoland to Maine, and back. US 90 most of both directions. 27 MPG average, even with the time through Chicago & that State of construction once called Ohio....

MADE IN DETROIT Tees
Hi, the shirts feature a Hemi-powered 1971 Plymouth Barracuda, now with bullet holes as suggested by a reader in another newsgroup! The design can be interpreted as promoting cars made in Detroit but...

hood scoops??? 07
i seen a new gt on the interstate today. and it had a hood scoop on it. it was a 07 cause it had a temp tag in the window and had those ugly plastic dealer tags on the car. so do all 07 gts come out...
6
6