Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Oil cooler line connectors
OK, I've decided to replace my leaky radiator and since I have an automatic transmission, there are two oil cooler lines I need to disconnect, which seems easy to do. But I read that I need to...
1
1

Alternator Story & Questions
It didn't take me long this morning to know something was a miss with my Cobra. I pull her out of the garage, click on the headlights, take off, and then at my first stop sign I flick the blinker and...
4
4

Pinhole in radiator tank
I've got a '94 Mustang 3.8L V6 and the left radiator tank (the PLASTIC part) has a pinhole in it. I've tried eproxy and also goop glue, but nothing holds. My question is do I need to replace the whole...
5
5

I have an 87 Mustang GT 5.0..
And just the other day I was driving it and it shut down but the radio and everything else were still going..I went to start it but it just kept trying to start even after I gave it gas, etc. I...
8
8

California lunatic and his kind are a threat...
...and they should be "dealt with." SAN FRANCISCO, California (Reuters) -- California sued six of the world's largest automakers over global warming on Wednesday, charging that greenhouse gases from...
11
11

The bottom dropping out of muscle car market.
Interesting commentary...
9
9

Question:split fire spark plugs
Anyone have experience with split fire plugs? They were popular a while back then seemed to disappear. mike
19
19

Calif. sues 6 carmakers...
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - California filed suit against Ford Motor Co., General Motors Corp., Toyota Motor Corp. and three other carmakers on Wednesday, charging that greenhouse gases from their...
11
11

390 big block wheels
does anybody know what are the original wheels to go with the 1968 390 big blocks? I have a project car that I'm working on and I'm having trouble finding the correct wheels. Thanks
3
3

'04 Dome Light
I have an '04 Mustang v6 (40th Anniv Edition) with the dome (not the map) light stuck on. This is the light that come on when a door is opened and should turn off a few seconds after the door closes....
5
5

The Bullitt is back in 2008
1
1

would you race here in Dallas -- Yellowbelly
it's like this every Sunday for the last 48 years Racing at this track located right outside the Oak Cliff section of Dallas Texas has always been fun. NO RULES, just have fun and leave before dark.
4
4

Edelbrock 1806 tuning guide
I bought a '69 Mach 1 with an Edelbrock avs thunder series 650 cfm carburator #1806. I need to tune it but I don't have the guide. Can someone please email me a copy of the tuning graph with the...
3
3

Nostalgia nuts won't save Ford, or GM
Niche marketing isn't a bad idea, but selling 20k or 10k of a product just does not make much money. And trying to amortize a several billion dollar development cost cannot be done this way. Which is...
2
2

aftermarket 2006 GT Rear Spoiler... or custom ????
Hey ! I saw a black 2006 GT Today with a rear spoiler that I have never seen before. Obviously, an aftermarket spoiler. Though, I'm beginning to think that the owner of that Car made the spoiler...
1
1