Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The Windshield & Rearview Mirror Saga
My son through a baseball in the car knocking the rearview mirror off the windshield. Now get this... The adhesive between the baseplate and the windshield did not fail; the glass did. To be accurate,...
7
7

Hurricane V8 now is the BOSS
I read today Ford's Hurricane V8 project is still progressing ahead. And because of Hurricane Katrina the name has been changed from Hurricane to Boss. I still haven't read anything on its...
2
2

Please Help! Experts needed for Automotive Forum
14
14

FS: 68/69 styled wheels w/ tires, 68 shelby tailltes
getting out of the mustang business for now... subject pretty much says it. wheels w/ 6 tires $600 usd taillites (pair) $200 usd free w/ either purchase 68 shelby conv flared 1/4 panel ext. all in CT,...
1
1

Ghetto Marketing by Ford
I was wondering if it was a regional thing or a nationwide ad. It really shows the power of advertising, since I scrapped the idea of buying an F150 after seeing the posse of sub-literate shills...
24
24

How Long Until Ford Gets Sued For This?
You know if some can sue because their coffee was served too hot, that someone somewhere is going to claim this turned them into a killer.

classic Mustang suspension upgrades
Can anyone comment on the Global West or RSS coils over front suspension upgrades versus Heihts Mustang II front end upgrade kits? By price alone it seems that the Mustang II front-end kit provides...
1
1

I need advice from all the great Mustang owners.
I really love Mustangs. The way they look, the heritage, just everything. I'm from a small town, and around here it's all about drag racing the quarter mile... illegally. I want to buy a Mustang GT so...
10
10

Mustang Throttle valve "clip" replacement...shift points??? AOD
ok, thought my transmission went, but luckly it turned out to be the stock plastic TV "clip". thank God. however it seems my shift points are "out of whack"...can this happen based on my scenario? it...

Crazy Electrical Problems in 1990 5.0 LX
OK, I am having crazy electrical issues in my 1990 LX. I am sure everyone is familiar with the familiar whine of the fuel pump in these cars pressurizing. Well, when I have the key turned to accessory...
2
2

How Many Car Guys Are @ Ford?
Interesting commentary...
2
2

hello from france need a little help about "anti -theft ignition"
many thanks for those who have already help me on my MUSTANG 2002 GT ,( following a little car crash) the anti -theft light blinks , engines cranks but no running what is the exact procedure (could...
9
9

replace glove box on 66 mustang
Hello, I have a new glove box i need to get in and am wondering how to insert it. i have gotten under the dash and see the space is way too small to slide it under. is there a site that has replacemet...
7
7

302 crate engines
Have a 90 mustang and the 302 is getting tired...are the Ford crate engines any good...advertise 340 ponies or so...or go with a more beefy engine from the after market. Just for street duty...but...
13
13

Looking at a getting a Mustang...
I am looking at trading in my car for a used 99-01 Mustang GT w/ Manual Trans. I live in Iowa and would be having to drive this car year around including in the snow. Does anyone here have experience...
7
7