Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

guages on 68 mustang
I notice that my fuel,oil, temp guages stop working. What is the main source of harness responsible for those guages. Could it not be grounded correctly.
4
4

IRSthe IRS Swap?
Is it possible to swap out the IRS from an 03 Cobra onto a 01 GT? If so how much of a pain the a$% is it going to be?
1
1

68 shelby repro fiberglass nose piece FS
for sale a repro fiberglass upper front nose piece bought from mustangs unlimited. this is the panel that the s-h-e-l-b-y letters attach to. the restorer decided to repair the damaged original make...

tranny problem...
i own a '91 mustang gt that was drag raced prior to my purchasing it. this started within the last week, everytime i try to put my vehicle into gear it's extremely hard to do so, i sometimes have to...
5
5

1990 cooling fan relay (?)
1990 Mustang LX 2.3L/4 cylinder/5 speed/104,000+ miles The cooling fan will not work. I replaced the cooling fan. The new cooling fan works when hooked directly to a battery. But does not work when...

makes me think??
in the last 2 months, at the company i work for things have been changing. well they have hired 2 guys from ford and they both start monday. both held high jobs at ford in MI. made me think when i...
4
4

2006/07 V6 MPG ?
What are you guys getting for MPG on your V6s ? I am on the market right now. thanks
4
4

Airbag Light Flashes
Hi All, I have a flashing airbag light. A few weeks ago it was flashing a code of 4, it did that for a few days and then stopped on its own. Now it is flashing a code of 10 and has been doing so for...
1
1

PArting out 1982 Mustang
I am am parting out my 1981 Mustang. Will sell 351W engine with C6 tranny separatley. Call David 613-836-4504

1969 hood
Iam looking for a hood for a 1969 mustang

Euro Styling and American Buyers <for Brent P
Brent, here's a article I posted some time ago. Your comments please.
3
3

73 Mach 1 front bumper
After removing my front bumper off my 73 Mach 1, it became very obvious that the big ass metal structure had serious rust. Does anyone have any experience in reparing these parts? I figure my local...

73 mach 1 bumper
My 73 Mach 1 has a front bumper (urethane) that is in pretty rough shape. Some cracks I think can be repaired by my local bodyshop. The bigger problem is the big ass piece of metal underneath the...
1
1

1990 GT A/C Idle Problem
I have a 1990 GT and when I turn on the A/C it makes the car idle much lower than it should be...i have been told that this is some sort of part that is supposed to increase the idle when the a/c is...
4
4

Something is Seriously Wrong with my Car!
So here is the situation. I have a 91' LX 2.3L 4Cyl that only has 94 K miles on it. I bought it used and it has had little problems since I got it. The main one is that it would stall out or shutter...
14
14