Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

69 Mustang instrument lights
The instrument cluster illumination lights in my 69 Mustang have all stopped working. The gauges, turn signal, and hi-beam indicator lights work normally, but the lights the illuminate the gauges are...
1
1

How to Remove Windshield Trim 65 Mustang?
How do you remove the windshield trim. Is there a special tool for doing it? Please provide details on the tool and the process. Also, how do you remove the chrome piece behind each door. I don't even...
1
1

Leaded/Unleaded gas for 69 Mustang
Hi just purchase a 69 Mustang 302 engine. I believe I'm the third of forth owner of the car. I don't know, and I cannot find out, from previous owners, if the valve seat were change when the gas went...
2
2

Tach redline
My '71 Grande with 351C 4V (M-code) has an 8000 RPM tach with no redline. What is the theoretical redline or should I drive it until the lifters float? Also, were is max torque and HP? Thanks mike
4
4

68 mustang brake light not coming on
I need help with this. I just change my power booster on my 68 mustang and the brake lights are not coming on. I notice that this push rod in the center has a nylon shim and the org didnt. When I put...
5
5

1966 Mustang
Found a 1966 Mustang with original motor (mileage unknown), new transmission, speed shifter, headers, twin 2.5 inch pipes,1969 front seats, new upholstery, no exposure to salted roads or coastal...
1
1

2005+ Anti-Theft System? Frog or Prince?
Exactly what is the "Active Anti-Theft System" and is it a worthwhile option? Is this something that is going to trigger every time an alley cat gets near the car? Or worse, lock me out of my own car...
3
3

'65 Mustang for sale Seattle area
Beautiful 1965 Ford Mustang, two-door coupe all original except for 1/2 cam in engine. 104,892 original odometer miles. New Pirelli tires on Western Mag rims. Flawless pearl white paint. Black...

Stolen '66 covertible update
They found the owner of the car. Sacramento had a rash of mustang thefts for a while. It seems one of the perps was involved in a homicide or something to that nature so they closed in on the ring....
1
1

Auto Dimming mirror and compass suggestions for 2005 Mustang GT Convertible...anyone install a nice one?
Auto Dimming mirror and compass suggestions for 2005 Mustang GT Convertible...anyone install a nice one? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
1
1

'66 door window install question
I completely stripped all the glass out of my 66 coupe for paint. Anyone out there know the best procedure for reinstalling the door glass? IE. vent window before or after door glass? Any advice...
1
1

5.0 MUSTANG TOP END? Just Curious...
This isn't that big of a deal, but I own a lightly modified 90 Mustang GT and my buddies keep asking me what the top speed is on it. I ussually tell them probably around 140. It still retains the...
11
11

Winter Rims
I have 2003 Mustang with 16" alum. wheels. Would like to get 15" steel rims. For snow tires. Can someone tell me what would fit. I called couple of wreckers they said they don't have anything. But...
3
3

How to replace speedo cable on 65 4-speed
Hi all, The speedometer needle on my 65 jumps around all over the place and doesn't go over about 30 mph. This cluter is out of a 66. I replaced the speedo with the original "long" 65 speedo. No luck,...
3
3

Headlights Problem
I am just about to change out my headlights in my 91 Mustang. I wanted to know if anyone had any guides on how to do this. I do not want to get in, and take apart the entire front end for no reason. I...
2
2