Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 Mustang blowing fuel pump fuses
99 Mustang, 60K miles, V6. Every couple days, driving along, car starts starts to sputter, RPMs drop, then fuel pump fuse blows. Trying to rule everything out before replacing fuel pump. Just replaced...
1
1

Air conditioning leak
'86 LX Hatchback, 3.8 My air conditioning went almost overnight from cooling adequately to blowing hot air. The clutch was cycling on and off at about two second intervals. I found that the high side...
5
5

Former SVT Head, John Coletti, Speaks
An interesting interview...
1
1

2001 mustang convertible rear window leak
I have a water leak near the back window of a 2001 mustang convertible, both sides. From the outside there is no rips or tears. Before I pull the liner off on the inside to see where it's leaking has...
1
1

88 Mustang GT Help
I have an 88 Mustang GT 5-speed and it is not running right at all. It is like it is overloading. You can smell fuel real bad through the exhaust. When you rev it up really high it will back fire and...
4
4

Son, me and oil change woes
You people helped so much with my son on changing out his broken car seat, I'm back again. Today, we're doing an oil change. He insists he was told his 1998 V-6 mustang has two oil drain plugs, but...
12
12

1965 Notchback L6 200 <Value?>
Hey Everyone, I am selling my 65 stang, but I have no idea what the value is. I am the second owner and have had the car garaged for the past 11 years. It has 89k miles on the original engine and 3...
2
2

weird engine problems
Okay so I bought this 1990 LX 2.3L mustang 2 days ago and it has a loud clacking sound, the owner said it was the lifters, and sounded like it to me. So i picked up the car, and today swapped the...
7
7

I can screw up anything... (revisited)
Bless me, Mother, for I have sinned. It's been five weeks since my last post to this thread. Shortly after I wrote about cleaning the mass air meter and then not being able to start the car at all, I...
14
14

1990 Mustang GT a/c and turn signals not working correctly
I have a 1990 Mustang GT and I recently took it in to have the heater core replaced (worst labor rip off ever, 9 hours) and when I got my car back, all of a sudden the turn signals and the fan/air...
9
9

Ford in talks to sell auto brands
8/25/06 (Reuters) Ford Motor Co. is in talks to sell some luxury-auto brands to an investment group led by its former Chief Executive Officer Jacques Nasser, Bloomberg news service reported on its Web...
1
1

Saw a new Saleen today
Liked the "281 3 valve" emblem. Al
2
2

Mmmm, Free Gum
So, did anyone else get a pack of Orbit from Ford today? - Max - ======= My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing...
13
13

99 Mustang mirrow...
I recently aquired a 1999 mustang..I need to replace the right outside power I have to remove the door paneling to change the mirrow?.Jimmy...TIA
4
4

Major difference in MPG (V6 vs V8) ???
I have a 2000 GT stick and considering going to a new V6 Mustang to save on gas. Can someone advise if there is a major difference in MPG please? Thanks Mark
13
13