2005-2006 Mustang Plenum Cover Customizer Page

I found this at the site that Midwest Auto Gear has. They are in the process of redoing their web site. When I called them and asked them about it they said that what is on the site now is the early beta version. They will have a much different version that will show pricing for what you see on the screen later in the week. Also they said that they will laser etch the Horse Power or other requests on the cover

You can custom design your own cover online and pick from 12 of the factory colors as options There have to be tens of thousand color cominations available. I bought one of thier covers and this definatley will help me in my repainting scheme

Here is the link to the customizer page

Here is their main page

niederwalluf