Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Finally got my hands on a 70. There is a wonderful GOD!!! Rich
1
1

Classic Glass
Just received the latest Cal-Mustang ( catalog and find they now carry ALL the glass for classic Mustangs 65-73; front, door, vent, rear quarter, rear, and fastback, in clear, tint, or smoke.
2
2

Why EFI is Better
Injection Perfection By Karl Brauer The last 30 years have produced a complete turnover in vehicle technology. Today's automotive components have little in common with their primitive ancestors: drum...
15
15

Ping: Zombywoof
I lost the thread with the story of your Movie Bimbette but wstill wanted to say Yes! It was a great story, well worth the price of the admission and refreshments. I'm pretty sure they are not the...
1
1

Broken parts on power seat tracks 96 coupe
I have two broken pieces on my driver's side power seat track... Any ideas? these parts don't appear to "normally" come off.. Bradded and welded together.. 'm not a welder.. Do they have means to weld...
3
3

06 'Pony Package' grill
Guys, & Gals, I know, I've been away for a while due to work and not having broadband. All is well egain though. I changed jobs last month and am very happy in my new one. Which has a secondary...
6
6

87-93 styling bar installation question
anyone even install one of these? anyone have any photos of an installed bar (without the trim panel installed)? anyone have a set of instructions they can scan and email? i purchased a used bar but...

Kate comes thru!
Kate- Got the CD today, thanks! Nicely made label, darn near cut my fingers off trying to open your packaging, though! Btw, I don't own a Taurus ;-). Carl
1
1

69 Mustang door question
The mirror mounts on one of my 69FB's need re-working, the 'riv-nuts' are stripped out, previous owner used WOOD screws to mount them at some point!! I want to install new 'riv-nuts with a backing...
4
4

70 mustang header question
Does anybody make a set of headers for my 70 mustang manual trans that will clear the pitman arm?
2
2

Greddy E-01 Boost controller / e-manage controller, complete for sale
I have a complete Greddy E-01 Turbo boost controller for sale, along with the display and all the sensors and wiring. Asking $300.00 plus shipping. I have also e-manage Blue for $400.00 contact me...
8
8

67 A/C for sale
I have an A/C unit from a 67 Mustang 289 that has been off the vehicle for 5 years. I no longer have the car and would like to sell these parts. I believe I have all the components, brackets, hoses,...
1
1

seat back adjustment 1988 V8 model
1988 model. Seat back has gone into a reclining position and I cannot adjust it forward. The mechanism at the seat bottom seems ok as it all works well. I have greased it and the spring is very active...
1
1

WTB: Power steering pump pulley
Hey guys first post nice group! Looking for a power steering pump pulley for a 1976 Cobra II I am restoring. The pulley is about 6" in diameter. Mine is bent and so I need a good true one to replace...
2
2

It so cool
Hi. I think saleen is very cool! and fast!. but it too expensive for me to aford it
6
6