Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 won't start
Hello, I have a 2001 Mustang GT that will not start. In the winter I store it in the garage. Most winters I try to drive it about once a month, but the last 6 months have been very hectic and I did...
3
3

Ford kills SVT unit
I dont think that necessarily follows. Unless Ford LOSES money on each one - which COULD be the case, if the MBS's so desire- then the more they sell, the better for the bottom line. It aint the...
22
22

The 16th is last day to file for $$ for your leaky/split, Fo Mo Co manifold!
March 16 is the last day to file for $$$$ for your leaky/split, FoMoCo manifold! You have just til Mar. 16, 2006 to apply (at your local dealer) to file to get back the big bux you spent to have your...

Tail shaft bearing replacement part 2
See my previous post : Loose trans mainshaft. Car in question is 99 v6 AODE 'vert. Well I was able to get under there and replace the bearing and seal today. The whole job took about an hour. We had...
2
2

OT: Help re: 1976 Pontiac Firebird Re-Build
Can anyone point me in a good direction for looking for upgrade / mod parts for the above mentioned car? Specifically at the moment, the owner is trying to figure out how to modify the car to allow...
3
3

88 coupe gone
well the 88 coupe ive been building for a year is gone..... kind of sad but what the heck... It went to a good home... back to the Jeep group!!!!!!!!!! Jarod
3
3

TV Commercial
So you've seen the TV commercial that opens with the horse's eye, then the new Mustang "absorbs" the old one. Then it starts, revs up, and proceeds to burn up the parking lot except for the fact that...
6
6

Orange County Professional Auto has no honor...
Orange County Professional Auto, located in Mission Viejo, California, accepted a cash deposit on a vehicle they sold later that day to an Ebay buyer. On my way to bring my mechanic to have the car...
11
11

Uh -Oh, did I screw up my clutch?
OK, yesterday I was in a rather aggressive mood so I took the 2000 GT (42k - modified exhaust and cold air intake - a rather stock car) for a drive and a car wash. I took it took it the local...
22
22

Loose trans mainshaft
99 V6 AT(AODE) 'vert, 120k miles. I've been hearing a *clunk, clunk, clunk* from the rear of my car on deceleration / coasting. Can only really hear it below 35mph, or when barley giving it gas at...
9
9

Re: Please read - nothing nasty
I want compelled for to donate to get this "candian" person a decent translator.
1
1

popping exhaust cause
dont believe the backyard mechanic for any advice. he is an example of a wanna bee, his advice can kill unburnt fuel in the exhaust on decel is what makes the popping sound. An exhaust leak is usually...

Popping exhaust causes?
When I installed long tube headers on my '66 coupe with a 289 I noticed popping sounds in the exhaust when I would decelerate in gear. It has grown slightly worse and now also does it when I am...
17
17

for sale; stock shifter from 03 cobra
anyone want a shifter from a 2003 svt cobra 6 speed ? I replaced mine at 4K miles so it's like new. Sold the car, so no chance of ever putting it back again.
4
4

Mustang-less...:-(
It is with sadness that I have to report that I sold my 03 Cobra. I spotted this really nice M3 (go ahead, flame me) and thought I'd try to sell the Cobra. I put the price down way above blue book and...
3
3