Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

NHRA Heads Up!!!
Division 7 Opener practice pics in: 139 files. 50 megs total. Enjoy. CobraJet

Try not to crash into one of these
I just read the other day how bladder technology for hydrogen fuel cells is WAY behind on the design schedule. Does this mean these first cars might end up with tanks, compressed to 50,000psi riding...

Leftovers
Ok fellers, here's the deal. I have a few things left over from my 98 SN95 Cobra I have a used Mach 460 Stereo and CD player. I got them from someone else here in the group. They were for "just in...
13
13

Cosmetic care on 88 mustang convertible
Not sure if my topc is the best but was wondering: Whats the best thing to use to protect and shine the convertible canvas top? Preferrably something that can be purchased at autozone/advanced...
1
1

Where to buy SVT Shelby GT 500 without 20k markup?
I realize that these cars are not currently available but does anyone here know any SVT dealers that abide by a 'no-markup' policy? Looking to order & purchase the new SVT Shelby GT 500 without paying...
41
41

Corrosion protection new Mustang - ??
Hi all, we have a discussion here in our community ( if our Mustangs are well protected against corrosion / rust. Some specs leave us with the idea that all body is made of galvanized steel and...
2
2

FORD 460 OIL PRESSURE
I have a difficult problem with a ford 460 in a rv converted shuttle bus. After running dry on oil(dont know why that happened) the oil pressure is 0 i confirmed that it really has no op. the engine...
8
8

Mustangs are awesome
Mustangs are the best!!! Mine is my baby. I love it so much. Who ever doesn't like Mustangs has no taste at all for Classic American Cars!!!
24
24

1981 Mustang Owner's Guide > to good home.
Not worth the paper....... However, would anyone like a 1981 Mustang Owner's Guide? Well worn, from living in glove box, but intact. Will ship it for postage plus change from the next dollar up.

Re: SN65: Off to Detroit Autoramma
By the way... the devil's in the fit, finish and detail. If they give points for that, you have to say it's likely a cut above. And dont worry about how much money and time they put in it.. even if it...
5
5

1998 Mustang GT Factory Alarm Randomness - Help me disable it.
Hi all, I have a 1998 Mustang GT that the factory alarm triggers randomly and for no apparent reason. Just this morning it went off AGAIN and we had a neighbor in our front yard already complaining...
5
5

VIN?
I know the VIN is on a shiny strip under the driver's window. Is there anywhere else it is stamped in?
20
20

Trunk courtesy light in a 66
Can any of you guys give me some advice on where the feed point is to the main wiring loom for the trunk courtesy light ?? Its installed on my 66 just under the trunk rim but the wiring is...
3
3

1965 Mustang Resoration Underbody Paint
Hi, Finished up some metalwork on a Mustang restoration I have been working on. I blasted/primed all the suspension, frame rails, etc. Basically totally metal from bumper to bumper across the bottom....
2
2

hello from france need a help MUSTANG 2005
i ve serously damaged the front of my mustang 2002 GT convertible is it possible to take the opportunity to repair and exchage with a 2005 front Ass ( hood , fenders , grill, bumper) even there are...
17
17