Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

throw out bearing replacement - 96 GT
Thinking I could drop the shaft at the rear, remove four bolts holding the gearbox to the bell housing, shifter, cross-member.... slide the gearbox back. should be able to replace the bearing through...
8
8

Re: Some people need to know their limitations...as far as driving anyway.
The problem is today cops hassle people who venture out to empty parking lots to improve their vehicle handling skills.

WHEELS?
im thinking about getting 17x10.5 or 18x9 on my 90 mustang GT but i dont know if they will fit, anybody know if they will?

OT: New Toy
Well, I've started down the dark and muddy path, following in the footsteps of Nathan Collier and KJ Kate... Picked this up yesterday:
18
18

Diagnostic device
I recently bought a 40k mile 1995 v6. It has since come to my attention that I can't service my car locally (I'm in South Africa and Ford SA doesn't acknowledge the existence of Ford USA - they're...
2
2

90 mustang GT convertible
does anyone know if 10 1/2 inch Cobra R wheels will fit a 90 mustang GT or a good size to go with for this car?

Interior Upgrade package
I just bought a new Mustang with the interior upgrade package. The description of the package says it includes "satin aluminum scuff plates". When I open the driver's side door I see a satin aluminum...
5
5

Ping>>>>>>>>> Dwight
Look whats comin up1
1
1

Vintage Kit car Mustang
I saw this car live at the Atlantic City car show and auction yesterday. It looks pretty good until you look under the hood and see Mazda emblazoned on the top of the engine. No comments on it from...
8
8

Mustang Mania 2006 - Tucson, AZ
My club's annual regional MCA show is coming up soon, so I figured I better start posting some info about it. It's hosted by the Old Pueblo Mustang Club on April 1st at the Holiday Inn Palo Verde,...
1
1

GT40-p header?
Any ideas out there of an average aftermarket header that fits gt40p heads?Will go on a 1990 preferred for stock headers get me by until I can afford FMS shorties?I am willing to grind flanges if need...

CV Joint on a 88 stang?
Whats up mustang lovers! MY '88 5.0 had some clunking noise from the front end sometimes when you turn. I felt like this whas a CV joint problem so I got under it today and took a couple pics for you....
10
10

70 mustang gauge question?
I had a stock temp gauge that was reading too hot which was not accurate. I had another gauge cluster and thought I would change out the temp gauge to see if it might work better. The gauge was bad...
1
1

Re: Any mustang people here?
68 J-code fastback, mostly unrestored. Bought it in 94, it's been mostly a lawn ornament since then. Had the engine (302 4bbl) done this year though and he's plenty strong now :-) Saw a nice black...
11
11

2000 Ford Mustang No Music
Maybe some can help? I have a 2000 mustang with the original Mach 460 factory radio and CD player and factory amp that I am trying to replace with an after market system. I would like to keep the...
1
1