Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: 427 Cobra diecast cars
Up for auction are 3 very nice 1/18th scale diecast Cobras. Would be an awesome addition to your collection. Auction ends 2/26. Thanks for loking

Problems after replacing intake manifold... can anyone help?
A while back, my intake manifold in my 1999 Mustang GT cracked (thanks for the faulty manifold, ford!) and fluid leaked all over the place. I got it and a faulty pulley replaced, and now my car is...
3
3

Uneven Surfaces Conserve Fuel
"If this finding, made by an international research team at KTH, holds up in tests outside the laboratory, huge savings may be in store for the aviation industry. In wind tunnel experiments at the...

GM dumps the GTO
A good move after a bad decision to bring the GTO back; they're dumping it ! worst of 2 worlds. a bland model (japanese cars, most) with an american badge.... They had it coming.
12
12

99 'Stang u-joints
I'll be replacing the U-joints in my 99 V6 auto Vert soon. Looks like a simple two-joint and a slip-yoke set up. The manual refrences a special Ford grease to coat the yoke splines with. Is there a...
2
2

cleaner
Any recommendations on a good chrome cleaner? I've got 33 yrs. of oxidization. I'm trying to clean the exterior door chrome molding. I've tried rubbing compound, goof off, "never dull" (which worked...
11
11

06/07 Supercharger Options???
Hi, I wanted to see what everyone's recommendation was for the best supercharger for an 06 or 07 Mustang. Originally I got on the list for a 07 Shelby GT500 (number 19) but just recently learned from...
23
23

84' head rests
My friend has a 84' 5.0 GT convertible that somebody reversed the headrests and the seatbelt brackets are on the wrong side. We have tried pulling them straight up but nothing seems to work. Hope...
1
1

Anyone know where some keyed power is for my XM Radio?
Hey all, I've got a 1993 5.0 LX and am looking for a 12V @ 1A "keyed" power source. I tapped into the cigarette lighter for now, but it's always on. I would like a power source that I can find or...
3
3

Engine Rebuilding in San Diego???
Would anyone happen to know of a good inexpensive engine rebuilder in the San Diego area? I have a 66 mustang that I just completely rebuilt the top end on and now I am getting a massive amount of...
2
2

uckermann ratio
hello i have question for you. what do you knov about uckermann ratio. please give me detail. thanks.. veli
2
2

Camaro wont sell....
Hiya... I've seen the pics of the concept Camaro. A lot of people think it is ugly. Other then the nose of the car, I like it :-) When I was in high school, (I'm 39 now), I was a Chevy fan. My...
29
29

Ping: Spike
Something to think about next time you decide to build one of your own. This was posted in another group, it has a pretty high WOW factor. Just watching it makes me cringe. Can you just imagine what...
4
4

Fuel consumption of 5.0 ltr
Hi guys, wondering if someone could tell me a rough m/gallon figure for a 5.0 litre mustang motor. Not any special variant just the basic 5.0 fuel injected motor. Thanks Gary
12
12

It is with sadness that I report...
That the new Challenger was NOT at the Canadian International Auto Show. Apparently, the Chicago show is alot larger, is on now and that is where Chrysler's one copy is. In any case, the Camaro was...
16
16