Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Windshield Washer spout
How does one get to the passenger side window washer spout to see why it is not "spitting". 99 Mustang
2
2

Question about intermittent wipers
One of the features I miss most on the '80 Capri I just bought is intermittent wipers. Now I have access to a wrecked '85 Stang that has them. I know I have to change the switch and wiring harness....
4
4

Accessory Drive Belt -- How Much Cracking is Normal?
I have 45,000 miles on my accessory drive belt that is rated for 60,000 miles. There is cracking on the ribs, parallel to the width of the belt, but the belt is intact. Is this considered normal, or...
6
6

mustang billet fuel door.
Best billet fuel door on the market with 100% CNC machined. Just want to introduce to all mustang lovers and fan clubs my new site where I sale the billet products. Hope you guys stop by and suport...
3
3

stock sway bar size in '69?
How thick was the stock front sway bar in '69 with a 351W? What would adding a 1/2" rear sway bar without swapping in a larger front sway bar do?
1
1

97 Mustang Cobra Sway Bar
I need a rear sway bar for a '97 svt cobra. Anyone know where I could get one for cheap?

Converted 65 instrument cluster to 66 5 gauge cluster but have wiring problem!
I have a 65, 289 A code 4spd fastback that I restored into a correct 66 Shelby GT350. However when turning the car on all the gauges go to maximum! Ground issue? We have checked all the wiring and...
5
5

Cigar Lighter blowing fuses
My 1972 Mustang Coupe likes to blow fuses. I bought a new lighter and element installed them, after cleaning all the rust and filth, when I push the lighter in the fuse blows. I've run continuity...
11
11

88 mustang radio install - no sound!
Hey all! I've done a few google group searches and I am a bit confused as to my problem, but I think I am getting closer to the solution. I have a cd player, 88 mustang, and a wiring harness from...
7
7

Basic question
OK, this is probably the most basic question you will get here, and I'm sure it will make most of you laugh, but here goes. When jacking up my Mustang to change the oil, what is the proper way to get...
11
11

SN65 update
some pretty cool pictures, though they are limited because rules for Detroit Autorama, "most creative" state that the completed Car must not have been subject of article beforehand
2
2

complete loss of voltage
started my 91 lx 5.0 backed up 6 feet and everything quit no lights no horn no like you just disconected the battery
2
2

~ The Fairy Tale From Hell ~
65
65

will it fit?
i have a 1993 lx coupe w/ a 306 now under repairs i want to know if the 4.6 single overhead cam will fit in this model mustang
12
12

BOINGGG - Spike
No improvement, sad to say...