Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone mess with the rear window motor on a 87-93 vert?
Hey all! I found and bought myself another stang. It's been about a year since my '93 was totalled. This one is a 1988 lx 5.0 convertible. Red with black/red perfect interior, all options (i guess),...
3
3

Brake upgrade recommendations
My front rotors have been turned for the last time and I'm thinking of upgrading to larger rotors so I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations. Some background info to keep in mind: '95 3.8L...
5
5

Ping - Spike
I am still bouncing off your spam traps!! You sent me something to this particular addy yesterday.
45
45

CSP 5.6 : make your Cutting stock patterns in less than a second!!!
CSP has these features : makes an optimum cutting pattern in just a second!! imports your SAP and ETABS results for best perfomance in making the best pattern from your and exports to MS Word,MS Excel...

Where is your car relly at?
Put the MILLENNIUM + on your vehicle or your spouse vehicle and you can find out where that vehicle is EXACTLY!!! It is Advanced Internet Based GPS Vehicle Tracking. You can also find out how fast the...
3
3

JeepTANG
The best of both worlds?
52
52

'06 Mustang Colors, Part II
OK, I need a little more help, if you don't mind. I'm going to be buying an '06 GT Mustang convertible, with the Redfire exterior. I kind of think that the black leather seats would go well with the...
37
37

'06 Mustang Colors
OK, I have what I thought was a simple question, but none of the dealers that I talked to, nor the Ford 800 number can answer it. So hopefully someone out in Cyberland can. I'm going to be buying an...
7
7

Starter for Windsor 393 stroker
Good day all, I am interested in purchasing one of Ford Racing's starters for a Windsor 393 stroker. The two that I'm looking at are P/N M-11000-A50 or B50. Can anyone comment on whether I would...
17
17

Looking at a 90 GT convertible
Im going to be going this weekend to look at a car I have wanted for alot of years but due to other responsibilities havent had the cash. Anyway this is the ad: 1990 ford mustang gt cobra convertible,...
4
4

putting a 4bbl in my '65
i absolutely love my Mustang. When my husband bought it for me for our anniversary, it was the car of my dreams. BUT...i don't know anything about it really, i put the key in and drive. (Blissfully!)...
9
9

AIR pump froze.
Just a heads up, my stock AIR pump just froze up at 257,000 miles. Getting it out was easy enough putting it back in was another story. It didn't give my much warning either, just started making...
7
7

Fix for cracking leather steering wheel?
The leather at the top center of my 92 GT vert steering wheel has cracked. Is there something I can do to fix or fill the cracks?
14
14

New car smell not so nice
NEW YORK ( - A Michigan environmental group is charging that at least part of the so-called "new car smell" is toxic, and that the interior of an automobile has dangerous levels of various chemicals....
48
48

American Chopper
Heads up: Next week (Monday at 10/9c), a bike inspired by Carol Shelby and his cars. Featured in the promo commercial, Paulie doing doughnuts in a (new Gi60S) Eleanor replica. Should be interesting....