Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Life's Mild Setbacks
The 331 project took a minor setback this evening as I was getting all psyched up to start the motor for the first time. While filling the radiator I found a small drip from the area of the intake...

What's your brake pad preference?
Time for some new front pads...Raybestos or Hawk? Never tried the Hawk pads, heard good things about them. Probably going to try them, so the more pertinent question is: Ceramic or semi-metallic? Or...
5
5

remote reprogramming
Hi guys, I've just got a new key fob and want to program it for my 2000 Coupe. But the question is, do I need to reprogram the original one together with the one I just bought? I just don't want to...
1
1

Need Advice: Selling my 1968 Mustang 289
Last December, my '68 Mustang and I were rear-ended at high speed. The frame rails were bent, the right rear quarter panel needs to be replaced, and there were lots of smaller parts damaged. I'm...
2
2

more 67-68 Mustang Parts
or if that other URL is too long... Posted Via Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ---------------------------------------------------------- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **...

question concerning reading codes.....
93LX with the 2.3 has intermittent CEL. Runs fine, good though. Does the light have to be on to read the code or does the computer store a history? Afriend has a reader, I just need to go borrow it...
4
4

power steering pump question?
I just rebuilt the front end on my 70 mustang, all new parts including steering components. When driving the steering feels a little tight......like there's no power steering. How do you check the...
1
1

FA: Ford Motor Co. stock certificate 1969

Whatever happened to the WW2 German idea?
Of using coal to produce artificial substitutes for gasoline and oil? I think they perfected some of it. The U.S. has decent coal deposits, maybe it's time to take another look at this idea? -Rich
21
21

90 Mustang fuse box
My son just informed me his car is due to be inspected before month end and his horn doesn't work. He's also managed to lose his owners manual AND the cover from his fuse box. Does anyone have a...
9
9

I've got it bad...
...lust for the new Shelby GT 500, that is. Financially it's probably going to be a stretch, but I figure in about a year from now I could swing it. I already feel guilty about wanting to replace my...
8
8

motor mounts
I am needing new motor mounts for a 93 LX coupe w/2.3 and auto. Autozone lists the left only. Ford has 'em listed at about 120.00 each. Does anyone have an alternate source.... I can find all sorts of...
1
1

Tirerack.com
I've seen their ads, anywhere from 4- to 8-page spreads, but never thought to actually give them a try. I don't know what possessed me this time... I like the BF Goodrich KDWS tires. My last set had a...
1
1

"In other words, we don't have a clue..."
I love it. Ethanol use "might" reduce greenhouse gasses by 10-15%. If you believe those gasses matter, that is. Cellulose solution costs a GREAT DEAL more than corn or oil, but lets do it anyway....
1
1

Sold the '66, finally.
I sold my '66 HCS today. Now I've got room in the garage to get some work done on the '69. Just need to update my sigline now.
9
9