Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need Part
1972 Mustang Coupe (royal pain in the ass) I'm looking for the bezels for the light, wipers and the entire cigar lighter assembly Mine have lost the chrome. The cigar lighter has rusted and is...
2
2

2000 Mustang Coupe
I just got this car from her original owner last week. But today, when I tried to open the door with the key (instead of the key fob), it didn't work. The weird thing is, I could open the trunk and...
5
5

1968 Coupe - making huge headway!
Howdy All - It's been a while since I posted, my new job keeps me traveling a lot. You may or may not remember me - I have a '68 coupe that I have been working on for several months. Today I went to...
12
12

power steering
I have been reading this group for about a year and I find it informative and intertaining. I am restoring a 1965 convt. and need some help on the power steering. When I got the mustang home, it was...
4
4

Hello all! How I miss my Mustang!
Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I been to this newsgroup! I used to be the proud owner of 1993 black gt with 3.73 gears and a A-Trim Vortec :-). That was my baby for so many years until...
22
22

Closest match to Grabber Orange
I'm in the process of restoring a 70 Mach 1 and want to spray it Grabber Orange. Does anyone know of a modern paint code that is a close match? What are your opinion on metallic paint on vintage...
5
5

Brake Failure
Coming home from work Monday night my brakes quite working on my 66 stang. The pedal feels like it hits the floor but probaly is just maxing out its stroke. The stang has manual brakes, granada front...
7
7

Towing a Pony
I'm in the AF and will be transferring to Missouri soon. "Problem" is, I have 4 vehicles and 3 drivers--my Pony spends most of it's time in the garage, my son drives his Mustang everyday and my wife...
4
4

2005 Overhaulin' Mustang is for Sale on Ebay
Chip Foose built this for a lady on the show Overhaulin'. I was telling my wife that she would not appreciate the car when we watched the program....then a few month later she sells it. Go figure....
17
17

Ford to slash jobs, close factories
1/23/06 Reuters Ford Motor Co. on Monday said it would slash up to 30,000 jobs and shed more than a quarter of its production capacity as it moves to cut costs and stem losses in market share,...

FS: 1967/1968 Mustang Parts & books
Various items, books, parts... 1967/68 Mustang Posted Via Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ---------------------------------------------------------- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY...

Challenger picture gracing many magazines
So why is Chrysler waiting until 2008 to release it?
3
3

65 Mustang Engine Transplant
Hello, I'm looking for some opinions on the smallest useful engine that can be transplanted into a 1965 ford mustang... Is it a stretch to say that a honda accord engine might be compatible and/or...
20
20

MAF removal question
'98 3.6L V-6 I've got the MAF exposed. Removed one T-20 TORX. But it looks like the second bolt has some sort of gray cap that fits in the head that prevents me from getting the bit into the slots....
2
2

Auto Restoration Software
Here is a new software product available to assist in the restoration of your classic automobiles. Please visit my website for details. You can also view inEbay Motors. This product will allow you to...
1
1