Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford's "safety" oriented ad. Bill Ford
I'm wondering if this is driving motivation behind people buying cars? Somehow I doubt it. If it was, they wouldn't use CELL PHONES while driving.
1
1

SELL CARS AT THIS NEW GROUP
CARS POST CAR ADS FIND INFO ASK QUESTIONS POST LINK ADVERTISE CAR SITE AND MORE.... @

OT - Cyber annoyances
Yeah we know 2 sheets and two sheets only. And as for paper napkins they get cut in half to get more milage out of them. :-p Dave
34
34

heater core bypass valve?
I just rebuilt the heater on my '66 coupe and realized that the coolant always runs through the core whether the heater is on or off. This is ok during the cool winter months but not when it hits...
6
6

New Forum for Mustang GTs
I just set up a new forum for Mustang GT's. There are catagories for 1965 and up Mustang GT's. Here is the link if you would like to check it out: to see you all there.
1
1

Questions on 1988 LX 5.0 Litre 5 Speed Transmission
Hi - I am looking for a good low buck performance car and have tracked down a very clean LX notchback - everything seems good except the tranmission - the basic problem is that it is quite hard...
18
18

How do I tell if this will work in my 68 coupe?
>> Very few rearends will interchange between many other models and years, even if the axel housing is the appropriate width, the spring perches and shock mounts are often in different locations and...
8
8

Hose missing from exhast manifold on my 2004 mustang
Help Please, My Mustang had been loosing power over the past week, didn't know why. Then while driving home from work tonight, a loud exhast sound started coming out from under the hood. I looked...
4
4

Rebuild or replace for performance? 302 88 Stang
Would it be wiser for me to upgrade my fairly new basic crate 302 engine with a new cam, aluminum heads, rockers, or just buy a whole new one? (intake would be done either way and I allready have that...
5
5

S&P moves Ford deeper into junk
Auto manufacturer's ability to generate cash flow may determine likelihood of another downgrade. January 6, 2006 NEW YORK (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's slashed its ratings on Ford Motor Co. deeper...
1
1

removing shifter on automatic '89
I need to replace the shift indicator in my '89 w/AOD. How do I remove the T-handle so that I can just slide the old shift indicator up and off and put the new one on? I don't see a set screw...
4
4

I was just watching...
Smoky and the Bandit... I want a 1977 Trans Am now... LOL! Brad
16
16

PING -> Spike
Hey Spike I got this on my last attempt at a reply The original message was received at Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:32:59 -0500 by xxxxx ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- (reason:...
23
23

335 Rear Tires on a 2003 Cobra with IRS?
Hello everyone, I am looking for help with probably one of the oldest questions about IRS Cobras. I am going with Ford Racing FR500 18" wheels this Spring and I would like to go with 335's in the rear...
2
2

Another reason to have an accident
Briefs: Broadband expands in-car entertainment Car video entertainment is taking steps toward becoming ubiquitous through the use of wireless broadband technologies on display in Las Vegas this week....
14
14