Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

65 Mustang Pitman Arm
Does anyone have any idea as to where to get one. 8 Cylinder ones are all I can find. THanks

Where did our resident PI get to?
I havn't seen any "Stories from the frontlines of New Orleans" posted.
1
1

Now THIS could be worth buying
Unlike the previous incarnations we've seen, or the current Dodge Charger
6
6

Fact or fiction?
The wifey gave me a new Mustang book for Christmas. "Mustang - 40 Years" by Randy Leffingwell and David Newhardt. In Chapter 6 (1967 - 1968.5), the authors do not directly say some early '68 Mustangs...
10
10

99 'Stang brakes
Looking up the stuff to get the rotors, pads, etc for my 4 corner brake job. I've got 4 wheel discs. I've been told I'll need a special tool for the installation/removal of the rotor, but looking at...
6
6

Failed AZ emissions
I have a stock 91 GT that failed the AZ emissions test today, the results are as follows: HC = 2.53 / 1.00 standard , CO = 14.76 / 12.00 standard, and it passed the NOX test. Any tips on getting it to...
3
3

"Pro-stop" rotors.
Anyone heard of these?
2
2

SUVs are DEATH machines!
Not to mention they are ugly, lumbering, etc. Probably the stupidest urban adaptation of a vehicle of all time, the SUV not only guzzles gas, it kills lots more people too. Never mind the people IN...
73
73

Rebuilding my 302!
Hi guys! I've got a 69 mustang coupe I've had for several years now, that's a daily driver. The engine has finally gotten to the point where I can't bear to see my baby like that, so I pulled the...
10
10

Power Saets for 04' mustang
Hi, does anyone know where i can get a wiring diagram for a drivers side power seat out of an 04' Mustang? Using these seats in a hotrod i'm building and they fit very well.,but need to know how to...
1
1

Gas up 16% in one month
In Toronto. $0.82/L to $0.97/L. I didn't realize oil had gone up that much over the last month. I thought it hit a low of $56/b and then went up to $60/b which would be about 7%. Still, it's a far cry...
3
3

Hazard Issue - 96 GT
Group: When the emergency flashers button is in the down position the blinkers and brake lights work; when it is in the up position they don't work nor does the emergency flashers. Any thoughts on...
3
3

Diff. Cover gasket
Planning to change the fluid in the rear end of my 99 'v6 vert. Autozone doesn't show a gasket, shucks shows a special order gasket for the 7.5", but shows it being for IRS. I have a solid rear axle,...
3
3

Water Wetter
Anybody used it? Results? Carl 99 v6 auto vert
13
13

Get em while they're hot!
Get yours while they last! How many of us would like to own one? Me, I would, yup! A Blue one! With my own private part number (Sounds kinda naughty when you say it like that) ?id=183733This is what...
4
4