Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

replaced header gasket 86 stang but it still is not right!
I have a 1986 Mustang GT that I thought had a bad header gasket! It makes a loud noise and you can feel the pulsating air being blown out around the second tube on the passenger side. I inspected the...
3
3

Transmission cooler
'99 v6 auto vert I'm thinking I need an auxiliary transmission cooler for a yet-to-be-named venture, which could consist of the 'stang and I re-locating cross-country. I would need to pull a small...
6
6

16" vs 17" Wheels and Tires
Group: 1996 Mustang GT Convertible. Had factory 16" wheels and tires. Bought a set of the factory 17" GT/Cobra 10 spoke wheels and added new tires. Will the difference between the 16" versus the 17"...
7
7

Canadian 89 GT.
I am looking at an 89 GT "Cobra" here in Ontario; 160, 000km, 8000.00$CAN. I went to look at it, and I noticed cobra badges on the sides where "ordinarily" there would be a 5.0L badge. Now I know that...
2
2

Radiator ID
I have a original Ford radiator marked C8DE D1. It is set up for Auto trans and is probably 6 cyl by the outlet size. We have only had 65-66 Mustangs and I am trying to figure out what this came off...

OT: Ho Ho Huh?
(sung off key to the tune of the Twelve Days of Christmas) This year for Christmas, my hubby gave to me..... Two windows tinted One hidden tow hitch And a light bar on my Libeeeerrrrrrtttttty!...
1
1

05 GT Fuel pump
I have a 05 GT with 8K miles. Ck engine light came on. Dealer replaced fuel pump. Any one else with this problem?
1
1

40 this year coming.....
my '66 Mustang will be 40 this year coming....have to get a new one.....
2
2

Diesel Engine swap into 1971 Mustang Fastback...
Just wondering about the feasability of placing a Diesel engine in a 71 Ford Mustang. I've always liked the 71 Fastbacks, and with the added bonus of them having one of the largest engine bays, I...
23
23

99 Idling Problem
Hello all, I've got a '99 GT 5-speed that I bought in 2001. I've pretty much only done cosmetic work to it, and have had no problems with it mechanically. Two weeks ago, it was very very cold (below...
3
3

License Plate Bracket
Hey group: Daughter has a 1996 Mustang GT. Would like to put a front license plate on it. I don't see any mounting holes. Please advise how to mount a license plate bracket. Thanks in advance. gjt
9
9

Possible bad ground?
On my 70 mustang fastback I noticed that when I turn my blinkers on I've got the rear side marker light blinking with the rear tail light. The wires don't look spliced in the rear. The wires still...
1
1

Stripe pricing for 06 GT's?
Whats the average price for putting the racing stripes on a 06 GT? Most of the dealers here want at least 2k, just curious what others have seen or been quoted. Brian
6
6

OT: Weather
The prediction for today in northern California; primarily Humbolt County, but from San Francisco north; is up to 9 inches. Evacuations very possible along the Russian and Napa Rivers, and even along...

Dreamed I bought a 2006 Mustang
I had a terrible dream the other night. It still haunts me. I went to the Ford dealer. They were incredibly busy. The dealership was like a Wal-Mart. They had a red Mustang on a rotating platform in...
1
1