Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I'm so jealous....
::delurks to share, because its funny:: So my friend decides its time to get something to replace his 95 Dakota that he's driven since our senior year in high school (we're both 21 now). So he goes...
4
4

Ping - SPIKE
Everything's still bouncing man! Same addy you've been using. I've had four messages bounce. What should I do?
3
3

PING - Kate
You've got mail?
4
4

SN65: Almost together, inspires another..
... this time a '70 Mach / '03 Cobra transplant

*PROPER* tire sizes for these rims, anyone have experience?
I am going to order some new rims for my car, and I know I want 18x10 deep dish rims in the back, probably 18x9s in the front. I need to figure out what size tires to fit on these rims to run...
2
2

Seat removal 89 5.0 LX
Need to remove both front seats from 89 LX 5.0 convertible in order to access Torx for removal of inboard seatbelt. Question. Do I need to remove the seat and mounting rails from the chassis (4 bolts)...
3
3

FS: 428 CJ Heads
Racing Classifieds Powered by RacingJunk Classifieds - Race cars for sale new and used

Will it fit?
Can I stuff 15x8.5's wrapped with 275-50-15's under my 99 'Vert without mods? How would this affect my speedometer vs my 205/60/15's? Carl
2
2

Guess what?
The insurance industry plans to hit people with record auto insurance costs due to Katrina and the rest of the disasters that have made 2005 such a costly year for them. Are they still some of the...
9
9

FS: 1966 High Country Special (Desperate Seller!!!!)
Check it out here. PLEASE!!!!!
6
6

Turn signal troubleshooting
My left rear turn signals stopped working recently so I did the easy thing first and replaced the bulbs. This made no difference. The tail lights work but not the turn signal. The left front flashes...
6
6

Where's a flat spot on a 01 Dash?
Santa dropped off a satellite radio the other day. Anyone have any ideas on a mounting location? The suction cup thingy that came with it will apparently only stick to the windshield, which looks...
16
16

alittle xmas music (contains strong language)
ASEAN NOW - News, Travel & Forum

Happy Holidays
I will say Happy Holidays to all as I don't want to offend any body by saying Merry Christmas. I'll take my chances Merry Christmas All. Keep up the good work in the coming year, you all are worth a...
8
8

When it rains it drips..
I've actually got two questions #1: On my 99 'vert, the driver's and passenger's side windows leak a little where the upper gasket pieces meet on the convertable top. It gets me right in the arm when...
13
13