Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping Spike
Cool Mountain Nights in Mt. Shasta this Saturday. Maybe I'll see you there.
2
2

Happy Birthday, Frog
August 10th was TFrog's 15th birthday. There are loose panels in the interior. The power door lock doesn't work on the driver's side. It still has the original Ford Premium Sound System with AM/FM...
32
32

Ebay Sale: Next bid meets reserve: 1986 Mustang GT
For auction currently on Ebay: For Auction on Ebay: 1986 Ford Mustang GT. 57,000 miles, absolutely no rust 5.0 liter V-8, 5 speed manual transmission. Original. Black/gray interior. Very nice. Bid...

FA: 1986 Mustang GT
For auction currently on Ebay: For Auction on Ebay: 1986 Ford Mustang GT. 57,000 miles, absolutely no rust 5.0 liter V-8, 5 speed manual transmission. Original. Black/gray interior. Very nice. Bid...

Re: c4 identification troubles
So a C4 is a C4 is a C4 isn't necessarily the case? My problem is this... I have a '65 six cylinder coupe that does not have the original engine, it currently has a '67 six cylinder but I believe the...
4
4

We need to sell a Mustang race car
Any ideas on where to advertise a 86 Mustang that runs low 10's? Has a ton of expensive parts. We'll put it on any Ford or Mustang specific sites? Al
7
7

69 drop kit vs wierd factory effect ?
Ive got a 69 coupe. Ive been thinking seriously about doing a drop kit to finish off the look of the car. I hope everyone knows what Im talking about when I say that on these cars , they appear to be...
6
6

Bullitt Mustang Movie???
Anyone think they will remake the Bullitt Movie with Brad PItt?
3
3

Car seats 5.0 93 ?
getting a hole in driverside seat where can I get some good covers for seats mustang 93 coup 5.0? Or new seats stock is fine (factory gray would be good) ? Thanks in advance

EcoBoost News
Ford Motor Co. will charge a premium of around $700 for its much- touted EcoBoost engine system when it goes on sale in 2009. A 3.5-liter V6 with EcoBoost will arrive next year on the Lincoln MKS...
3
3

Autolite distributor lower bushing - '65 289 single point
Anybody have any insight where I might be able to locate the lower bushing for this distributor? I've got it cleaned up and rebuilt but the bushing is incredibly loose and sloppy on the shaft, about...
1
1

99 Mustang auto transmission problem
My auto transmission seems to be acting weird. As you are driving along it randomly down shifts very erratically. Feels like the car suddenly bucks a few times then it goes back to normal. No lights...
1
1

3,300 Pound GT500?!?
Details have emerged on the new 2008 Ford Racing Cobra Jet Mustang also known as the FR500CJ. The new Cobra Jet Mustang (FR500CJ) will join Ford Racing=92s two other successful road racing Mustangs,...
2
2

FS: 1986 Mustang GT, 5 speed, 57,000 Miles
For Auction on Ebay: 1986 Ford Mustang GT. 57,000 miles, absolutely no rust 5.0 liter V-8, 5 speed manual transmission. Original. Black/gray interior. Very nice. Link: me know if any questions. LR

Power steering reservoir cap tether
The flexible plastic tether or retainer that secures the power steering reservoir cap to the resevoir on my 4.6L 1997 Mustang GT is broken. Can anyone suggest a source for a replacement? The closest...
3
3