Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Idea of the muscle car is dead (Or, why Ford can't sell cars now)
The traditional idea of a muscle car was a stripped-down product, with power. In later years (1970-71) the muscle car version of a line became almost a luxury vehicle. Now, Ford only knows that kind....
137
137

Finally, Upgraded Brake Rotors for 1993 Cobras
Not that I need them [right] now, but it's nice to [finally] see an alternative. Front and rear brakes too. ?item_no=SS-23480AA3L%20%20%201&comp=LRSPatrick
3
3

fuel rail scharder valve for 1993 5.0 ?
need to replace leaky one not nice to have gas dripping on hot headers. Think Ford would have them? may still use them in later models? anybody on-line might have them ? I have been to a few places,...
1
1

Gas mileage
Any real data on the expected mileage for a six cylinder 5 speed 03 coupe? Al 03, 5 speed that don't run:(

K and N
How can one tell if the filter needs replacing? Mine is looking pretty old but at $120 I'd rather not spend the money on it. Any help is appreciated. Thank you. Brad
10
10

kenne belle 2.1
just getting pricing on this, what is average time for install, think my shop is a bit heavy on time 20 HRS comments please
5
5

Final results on Craigslist
Final results on Craigslist.

Turn Up Your Speakers And Enjoy!
This is nirvana for a road racing fan! I know this has been out a for a while, but if you haven't seen it, it's a must-watch video. Enjoy.
4
4

Got my Cobra back today! :)
Hey guys, daily lurker, occassional poster writing. I have a 1993 Cobra I just got back from Ford after getting it safetied. I got it last year but there were lots of minor issues with it so I let it...
2
2

LS1 Powered LX
It'll be interesting to watch this project progress.
4
4

Selling on e-Bay
I have a really nice '05 Mustang GT conv. I would like to sell outright. I would appreacate any and all input about selling the car on e-Bay. Thanks, Steve
8
8

It's Time to Revive The SVO Mustang!
Consider this: 1) Gas is 4 bucks a gallon. International turmoil in any of the World's oil rich regions could send oil prices surging again. 2) GM is rumored to be very seriously considering, and...
19
19

Re: Piano file for Dwight
Yeah, that's not improv. It's a piano rendition of Numb by Linkin Park which accounts for it's popularity. The original is here
1
1

Ford tries for blandest, ugliest vehicle in the World
It's hard to go bankrupt without help like this.
21
21

2008 DODGE CHALLENGER CONVERTIBLE
Newport convertible has awesome pics of Dodge challenger muscle cars, here are more things that dealt with this post: DODGE CHALLENGER CONVERTIBLE CHALLENGER CONVERTIBLE MUSCLE CAR CONVERTIBLE 2008...