Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Buzzing sound
Hey guys... 1993 5.0 Cobra... basically stock. When I turn off the engine, there's a high-pitched whine that lasts for 1 or 2 seconds, then dies. Car has an aftermarket stereo, but I don't know why...
4
4

Fuel pressure
I have the 70mm tb, 70mm mass air, b-303 cam, 30lb injectors, alum heads, 1.7 rockers, 195lph fuel pump, much more to list. What is a good base setting for the fuel pressure for my set up?
2
2

'05 GT Spinout
Doing about 70 to 75 in the rain on the interstate Saturday, the rear-end of my 2005 GT gave way and I spun out. Fortunately, I missed the right side guardrail, but the car did a complete 180 and hit...
2
2

06 auto trans question
Lately I think I have noticed something a little different in the behaviour of the 5 speed auto transmission in my 06 Mustang. (21,000 miles) If I slow down at city speeds for a corner, roundabout or...
2
2

Bonjour!
Bonjour ! Étang propriétaire d'un Mustang V6 2002, j'aimerais savoir si quelques uns d'entre vous sont francophone sur ce site? Bonne journée à tous!
1
1

96 GT 4.6 Will not Start
I have a 1996 Mustang GT 4.6 I went out to run some errands today and it would not start. I just drove it earlier with no problems. It cranks over but will not start (like its out of gas) My mechanic...
6
6

Recommend Cheap Tires for 98 GT?
I've had my 98 GT Convertible since it was new, and in that time, I've worn down a lot of Z-rated, low-profile, sticky tires. It was good fun, but now I'm a family man and not as flush with the free...
3
3

Seat Belt Alarm
On: 2002 Blue Mustang Convertible How can I disable it? Thanks
5
5

Ford Mustang News
Hello, It is real pleasure for me to invite you to new discussion board which I've found today. It is located at Paul
11
11

ADVICE NEEDED: Removing Inner Tie Rod Ends - TWO QUESTIONS
I am going to start replacing the worn tie rod ends (inner and outer) and ball joints in my 1996 Mustang GT. I have heard that the inner tie rod ends that originally came with my car are screwed onto...
3
3

IPOD connection on 2006 Mustang
Hello All Im a new Mustang owner. My radio is equiped with an auxilliary input for IPOD use. I wondering if there is a non OEM cable available for me to install which doesnt require a lot of work?...
2
2

FS: Kenne Bell Blowziila/Flowzilla Supercharger
Well I crawled under the hood of my old '89 LX this weekend and removed the supercharger. I figure I might as well start moving toward the N/A stroker engine and the first speed part to go is the...
3
3

QUESTION: Inner Tie Rod Ends On 1996 GT
It is time for me to renew the steering components on my 1996 Mustang GT (over 120,000 miles). I have purchased a set of new TRW inner tie rod ends, and I have rented the proper inner tie rod long...
7
7

supercharger
have a 2001 mustang, close to stock k&n CAI, flows super 40 catback, want to supercharge, debating brands, need insight as i am a chev guy , first ford. car is like new, 33000 KM (20000 mile) , barely...
4
4

Mustang Generations Magazine
Mustang Generations is a new Mustang is a publication dedicated to the capture and exhibition of some the finest vehicles, greatest events, and most innovative products - with emphasis on the people...