Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What is a 1985 Ford Mustang GT w/ T tops 5-speed 4bbl worth (Wisconsin)
I have a 1985 Ford Mustang GT with T-Tops, rectangular driving lights and a Ford Racing clutch. The clutch assembly has very few miles on it. I have not driven the car for probably 8 years or more....
3
3

Paging Michael Johnson
Do you have any links to dyno curves for the modded Cobra/Lightning engines? Looking for HP and torque and general "under the curve" specs. Nothing too outrageous, just the guy's that change injectors...
21
21

Shaker Hood Scoop Kit for 2006 V6 Mustang
For some reason my Son is determined to install a Shaker Hood Scoop System on his 2006 Mustang V6. I've seen two systems. One from Classis Design Concepts used the OE hood after cutting a hole in the...
2
2

Using auto trans as brake assist?
I was recently driving with a relative in their Mustang (6) with an automatic transmission. They were "shifting down" to decelerate for stop signs, curves, normal traffic etc. (Someone told them it...
9
9

parting out vintage GM cars
JUD WILLIAMS MODEL A TRANSISTOR CURVE TRACER-working-$$ 1 $24.99 8-TRACK DECK NEW DRIVE MOTOR-SONY-PIONEER-WELTRON-SANYO ATTENTION-LESS THAN 20 OF THESE MOTORS LEFT IN STOCK-@@ 1 $20.00 24...
1
1

Sorry The Cobra's Not For Sale
What an odd day. I drive my car back and forth to work everyday. I also drive it occasionally on the weekends. On average it racks up about 250-300 miles a week. But I never notice anyone looking...
20
20

Problem pumping gas, pump cuts off immediately as if full - is this a know problem? (2005)
Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I have a 2005, 6 cylinder, convertible. When I got gas last weekend it was half full, I started pumping the gas but the pump cuts off immediately, as if it...
3
3

Another Look At The Ford GT
Some pretty nice burnouts!
3
3

2K GT single cylinder misfire mystery
I had an OBDII code check and it told me that cylinder#5 has been misfiring. Since I never changed the plugs (after 100K miles), I changed all 8, and the problem went away for a few weeks. Now, the...
5
5

Where is the fuel pump control module on an 03?
Is it somewhere in the car or above the fuel tank? Al
5
5

8.8 inch rear gears
I am looking for the lowest (numerically) available 8.8. inch rear gear, something on the order of a 2.50. It seems the only ones that are still made are 3.08s. Even the 2.73s seem to be available...
7
7

Need Options - Distributors
What's everyone's opinion of aftermarket -- MSD, Mallory, etc. -- distributors? After they worth the extra dollars over a stock replacement on a near stock 5-liter engine? If so, what brand do you...
8
8

I'm a blogger
Did a quick Google blog search for "tfrog", and it's amazing how many online forums I've posted to that I don't remember. FordForums? No, never been there. I do recall sending those posts to this...

Re: Indiana Speeders BEWARE new UNMARKED Mustang GTs - nothing new
hi - folks...... having lived in indiana for most of my life - other than a trip or two to vietnam. here's some interesting facts that i know. it was back in 1963, that indiana put the 426 cross ram...
2
2

NoOp Drives a Clutchless Cobra
Sorry, it wasn't a homemade job or a factory fluke... an auto-equipped Cobra, but rather I was limping home a '93 that suffered a broken clutch cable. But I must say the experience was a driving...
7
7