Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Only 45K to be built for the 45th year
The 45th-anniversary ride of the Mustang will be a quick one. Ford expects to build just 45,000 retail versions of the 2009 model. The car has few changes from the '08 model, and pony-car fans are...
4
4

e-bay scammer ur_2slo
Back in April I bid on, won and paid for a hood for my damaged '86 Capri 5.0. I currently have no hood and no refund. Orginally he sait is would ship UPS. They wouldn't take it so he asked for either...
5
5

how many volts output from a 66 Mustang constant voltage regulator?
...the one behind the dash that runs the gauges?
2
2

2005 V6 Cold air intake
I'm looking for advice on what's the best cold air intake kit to buy for my 05 V6 stang. I've been looking at the K&N ones which are cheaper than the Ford Racing kits. Any brands or models I should...
12
12

89 Mustang - the plan
Every now and then, I post here looking for input on certain mods, and one poster has replied, calling out the need for a plan, and specifically regretting the wasted money that was spent on the car...
8
8

Fuel Pressure Regulator
In the spirit of the last thread *not* rehashing the air filter question, I wanted to throw out something old. The last question I put out there, someone challenged me back with the point that I...
20
20

Airfilters and milage.
Far be it from me to rehash old threads, (yeah, right) but I was just flipping through a Consumer Report mag and read this little blurb under "Myth Busters" beside an article on bettering fuel...
11
11

Chips
Anyone with experience with chips - are there any brands to stay away from?
10
10

caliper piston question
I have a 1994 Mustang with a V-6. The brakes get a slight shimmy or pulse every now and again and I was told by the dealer it was a stuck piston in one of the front calipers. I was trying to decide...
7
7

1993 Cobra/5.0 Question
What do the stock rear lower controls arms look like and where do they mount? I know that's kinda hard to answer but... I am looking at mine and they just don't look stock: they are square, big,...
1
1

Somewhat Related to Topic :0)
Cigs for kids Those of you living out of Astro vans with tinfoil on the windows will undoubtedly see it as a vast left-wing plot to deny you of your rights, but the Canadian province of Ontario is...

FS: '93 LX 5.0
1993 LX 5.0 AOD hatch, original owner, Ft. Lauderdale 159,000 miles, some goodies including Cobra intake, subframes, 3.73 Auburn, cc plates, etc.
21
21

A Song About The Halloween
LINK TO THE SONG: THE HALLOWEEN THEME

Wireless Telephone Laws
For the benefit of those who plan to visit our fair state come 1 July 2008....... Please pay heed toa couple of new laws....... Wireless Telephone Laws FAQs Two new laws dealing with the use of...
19
19

PICS: Uh Oh Indiana Speeders BEWARE new UNMARKED Mustang GTs
Ok, now they are not playing fair, Indiana State Police recentl purchased 18 2008 Mustang GT?s to be used as unmarked police vehicle for traffic enforcement throughout the States districts. The...
16
16