Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

66 Mustang brakes gone, master cylinder cap rubber gasket has grown in size?
Got a buddy of mine's 66 Mustang over here to troubleshoot no brakes, among other problems. Manual drums. Been sitting for several years. Master cylinder empty, front drivers brakes all dirty and...
5
5

89 GT idle adjust? IAC spacer
After replaced IAC still wouldnt idle so installed IAC spacer and it runs pretty good at 12 BTDC, TPS is set low, fuel pressure about 35-40 psi. Only thing now is when stopping, put the clutch in and...
3
3

The Only Difference Between Winners And Loosers
Most people who don=92t have success in life wonder about how this is possible. Why do some have all the luck and others barely make enough money to get to the end of the month. All over the world...
8
8

1952-54 Mercury Custom 8-tube radio FOR SALE- Ebay- FREE SHIPPING USA

89 GT Idle Air Control unit testing?
Is it possible to test an IAC to see if its bad? Or to test to see if signal is going through it? Also, it looks like the wire harness connection is 2 positives and then the negative ground is through...

Weirdest Mustang I ever saw
It's for sale locally. '88 LX. Color scheme: Above the beltline: burgundy Between beltline and side moulding: burnt orange Below the side molding: gun metal grey It's very odd looking. Was this from...
3
3

'65 coupe 6cyl tranny issue
Hi everyone, Now that the weather in Ontario is nice I have been driving my '65 coupe to work every day and I'm loving it! Some recent engine work and carb tuning has made it enjoyable again! Still,...

Chrysler sells all 6400 Dodge Challenger muscle cars
A much-needed $260 million shot in the arm for Chrysler Canada. 6.1 litres, 425hp, mileage like a Durango SUV. But do you know why this is no threat to the environment? Because none of the buyers of...
58
58

Sell or Trade?
I have finally decided to buy a new car. I am embarrassed to say what I'm gonna buy in this newsgroup... However, The Stealer has offered be a generous $6000 for my 98 Cobra. I might be able to...
3
3

Tail light louvers
Can someone tell me more about the tail light louvers for late 80's early 90's? I've seen them on 88 GT's. What do they mean? Are they an option or were they only on specific year(s)? Can I buy just...
17
17

Request help finding oil pressure sensor/switch
Need to replace the oil pressure sensor but cannot find it. It's a 2000 6 cyl. Any help finding this thing would be appreciated. -Mike
3
3

89 5.0 mod prob, take your pic!
89 GT 5.0 5 spd Just installed Trick Flow heads and cam. BBK SSI intake, fuel regulator,cold air intake, Pro-M Racing MAF, Ford Racing 24lb fuel injectors, yes ordered MAF to match. Just got her...
4
4

Widening wheels
Anyone on here ever widened a wheel by having it cut and and a new piece welded in? I'm guessing not, but having a 93 Cobra, there are VERY few choices for this car in the 4 lug with the right...
4
4

2011 Mustang Gets New 6.2-Liter Motor
According to C&D, the current 300HP 4.6 will power the restyled 2010 Mustang. The 2010 restyling job will change the current "'65-'67 look" to a more "modern" '69-'70 body style. In fact, it -- the...
14
14

89 Mustang wheels
I was wondering whether a Ford Escort's (1989/1990) 15' rims would fit my Mustang? It currently has 14' wheels and I'd like to change to 15' rims. I've heard the 15' are more common, and thus cheaper....
2
2