Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Another Obvious Gas Scam
I can recall a couple of such vehicles. During WW2 the military needed a jeep type vehicle that could cross water and they came up with "The Duck". Then there was that little sunbeam type car with the...

302 or 351W
I have purchased a 70 mustang with a 351w out of a ford torino. The car starts up and moves but was back firing out the carb as well as falling on its face after a short distance. The car smells like...
5
5

Re: $5
Once you succeed to register? Whoa. Translation brought to you by Google. dwight
1
1

Mustang's Future Is Return To The 1980s
Turbocharged motors and 5-liter V8s. Sound's familiar, doesn't it? Like the mid 80s? As we know Ford is hot with these new EcoBoost motors and with gas nearly bucks a gallon, you gotta wonder is a new...
1
1

Wheel cleaning Products??
Hello all, Can anyone recommend any wheel cleaning products for the mustang v6 pony package 17-inch painted aluminum wheels? Something thats not harmful to the wheel, brake rotor and calipers.
12
12

Fair Price
Looking at buying a different Mustang. I found a guy selling a 2001 GT made to basically be identical to a Saleen. It looks like one, but isn't authentic. Here is what it has: 4.6 Supercharged V-8...
2
2

1969 Mustang speedo cable routing
The Car has a 351 + C4. The cable that was in it melted against the headers down low, and was also rubbing against the steering shaft flex joint, though not enough to cause damage there. We've tried a...

Hey guys!
Just thought I would stop by and say hi! Good to see a few of the old-timers still post on here. I guess its been about two years since I last posted. How's everyone doing? I am married and...
2
2

new prices you are seeing for 2007 GT Shelby's ? -- got the bug bad..
ok.. I have been out of mustangs for the last 3 years after I sold my 93 cobra. miss it. Wife and I are in our Ford Dealer showroom. He says he can sell his 2007 black/black/silver for $39k .....
10
10

2008 Oil Filter Access?
Can the oil filter on a 2008 mustang with 4.0L SOHC V6 be removed from inside the hood area or do you have to remove it from underneath the vehicle?
6
6

Compare global gasoline prices
And quit whining! LOL :D
7
7

Wanted: 65 coupe parts, 69 buckets
Hi, Looking for the following: - windshield chrome - piece across top of passenger side - shifter for 3spd auto - must be tight - '65 corral in VG+ shape, does not need to be mint - '69 low buckets...

05 turn signals
Hi all, I have a small problem on the wifes 05. Recently the left signal starts blinking and sounding twice as fast as the right signal. The lights both work, but, they now flash twice as fast as the...
4
4

Cleaning bookmarks
Heh, looks like *we* got the last laugh after all....
2
2

Re: eBay: 2005 NY YANKEES Ford Mustang convertible
The guido mobile. I bet Vinnie S. has one just like it.
2
2