Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MAF & cold air kit fits?
Ive sent to summitracing but wont hear back till next week. Someone must know this. In the middle of a project, Ive got a BBK #1557 cold air kit sitting on the floor, because of situation change I...
4
4

check engine light-93 LX 4 cyl Mustang
The other day my check engine light came on. Car was still running fine except that the tach was jumping up and down with no real relation to my speed. I wasn't able to check anything that afternoon...
2
2

Re: 2008 Mustang GT Premium highland green BULLITT - no reserve auction
hmmm... perhaps they're not selling... Test drove one yesterday... it was ok...

1994 Mustang hinge pins
The driver's door is in need of new hinge pins. I've been told I have to take the panel off, disconnect everything and then take the door off to replace the hinge pins. Looking at this, it seems that...
1
1

Intake for a 5.0
I think I have a bad head gasket on an 89 5.0. I had posted to this group a while ago asking for diagnosis tips, and a pep talk on doing it myself. I got lots of good tips, but I guess I'm still...
5
5

Stock Market Robot
not sure that I understand everything that's going on here.

The GT500 insanity continues...
I don't think I'll ever understand WHY people get so crazy when it comes to the GT500. I previously posted how, after looking for quite some time, I stumbled across one for $500 _under_ MSRP. I was...
4
4

spark plug change on passenger side (2000 GT)
I had no problems with driver side plugs. Before I start on the passenger side, do I need to remove just the intake MAF hose or some other stuff??? I read that the fuel rails just need to be loosened...
1
1

89 Audio Question
If there's anyone out there who can answer this, they're on this list... I have an 89 convertible, my third Fox - body. My others were a 92 and 93. The later models have a speaker grill in the back...
3
3

1955 Dodge Red Ram 270 Hemi V-8 w/standard transmission bellhousing-RARE-FOR SALE

Difficulty getting into reverse
Hi folks, The car in question is a '05, 4.6 SOHC (MFI) with a manual transmission. Quite some time ago, I asked this group if anyone had any problems getting the transmission into reverse. Well, today...

Re: the best way for Ford to rebound.... ?
going back to the Contour: it was a cute little car that appealed to a lot of buyers, but was so trouble prone that it soon developed a reputation that killed it. I had one of the first Taurus.....it...
1
1

89 GT vacuum lines
Apparently these are unique to Ford, one of those inovative designs :). In the passenger side back corner of the engine bay theres a "brick" connector with 4 vacuum lines going to the air pump, the...
2
2

Cars with a 351W
Does anyone know or have a list of all of the cars that ford put the 351W in? I am rebuilding a mustang with a junk 289 in it and want more power so i am looking at upgrading to a 351W.
2
2

Problem - 95 Mustang
Hi. 95 Mustang - Base package. 3.8L V6 and 5speed. 127,000km's What has happened is the car stopped running? It will start, and run for a moment and then quit. Fine. Mechanic checked fuel pressure and...
1
1