Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

info on intake manifold gaskets-67 Ford FE 428
I have to pull the intake on my 428 FE as there is an oil leak at the back gasket. Any advice or tips would be appreciated. I've been told not to use the end gaskets and just use RTV sealant where...
3
3

Upgrades for a 2006 V6 Mustang
My son's car is a 2006 Mustang V6 Coupe. He wants to upgrade the exhaust and headlights. Being an old stick in the mud I have been opposing the changes. Assuming I relent,, I'd like to hear...
23
23

'01 GT engine stalls
I have a '01 GT which lately has been acting up - when the engine is still cold, driving of a stop, anything else but a very light push of the gas pedal will immediately result in the engine dying....
3
3

OT: 4 die in wrecking yard shooting
Probably looking for the same rare restoration part.....
2
2

Should Ford Counter This?
16
16

Shop Manual - Worth It?
I'm just a weekend tinkerer....maintenance and very minor repairs. For years (starting with a '62 T-Bird!!!) .... I bought the FoMoCo shop manuals and saved myself a lot of trips to the dealer for...
2
2

Build it they will come....
I just finished reading a small article on the new Hyundai Genesis which is considered a new pony car they are about to release. The article was to small to bother posting the link and you can easily...
18
18

Build Sheet
What is the name of the company that owns the rights to Ford build sheets. I understand you can purchase, in various configurations and prices, the original build sheet for your car when you supply...
3
3

Second Heater Core
Yep, it's that time again, 147k miles, 1993 5.0 dripping out the green stuff by firewall on the ground that strong sent of antifreeze inside the car that dense fog on the inside of the front...
31
31

84 SVO leather headliner
I realize this is pretty obscure but here goes. A friend of mine has an 84 SVO with black leather interior/headliner which has been coming down for awhile but not ripped. The local apolstery legend...
3
3

Lincoln Town Car 2002
Arsmod: 2002 Motor /Br=E4nsle: V8 4,6L V=E4xell=E5da: Aut. M=E4tarst=E4llning: 10700 mil F=E4rg: Bl=E5 met. med Vit Skininr. Karosseri: Sedan Information: Sk & bes, Aut, ABS bromsar, ACC/Klimatanl.,...

Latino amateur woman with brasize=4
Hispanic(latino) amateur woman with bracup=2, brasize=4
1
1

so I visted a ford dealer tonight...
I stopped in and looked at the GT500 they had on the floor comparing what was different suspension and braking wise compared to the shelby GT next to it (the warmed over mustang GT for nearly 10 grand...
17
17

I need your Mustang opinions...
Hey guys... Quick question. I have a 93 Cobra. The wheels are OEM and have been obsolete forever. They come up from time-to-time but the prices are stupid. So.... I'm seriously considering getting the...
5
5

'69 Mach 1 for Sale
See it at: