Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

fs Roush short through shifter 2005-up
Just got an open box very nice Roush shifter still in box with directions part numbert 401376 if you want to look it up. Sells $239-up on e-pay Taking best offer over $150 or the first to offer $190...

Comments on my 2001 GT aftermarket parts.
Hiya... Decided to spruce up my 2001 GT premium with some aftermarket parts. I've owned it since it was new. Still looks like new too :-) Here are the new parts and what I think of them. 1. Alloy...

CFrog stereo install
Well... Princess got a new car stereo setup for Christmas. Her '99 Mystique had lost one speaker after another over the years, and of late she had no tunes at all. So I had a nice little Sony unit...
11
11

On Craigslist
Saw this car run here at Pinks. Even commented on it here. 's NOT mine and I don't know anything about it, except it's a real sleeper. Al
1
1

Solve The Idle Problem From Hell -- Win a Prize!
Patient: 1993 Cobra/125,000 miles -- stock except: shorty headers, advanced timing, 73mm C&L mass-air meter and an A9L processor. This combo ran solid for a number of years and the symptoms suddenly...
35
35

This Is Superb
I found this wonderful way to start the new year. This website, is giving away a FREE goal setting manual. I believe that it will be of help to you also. Go to and look in the 'free downloads'section....

ACT/ECT sensors
Replaced these sensors today on the 90 stang.Feels like I gained back 25 HP!I also disconnected battery terminal and went back up to a Mr Gasket 195 t-stat from a 180. In order to run regular gas...
3
3

Value of a 71 with 351C 4Vcarb??
I just found out my Uncle still has his 1971 Mustang with a 351C four barrel engine and automatic trans. He bought it new in 71. It's been garaged all it's life and only has 64K original miles on it....
4
4

Patience is a virtue...so is stubbornness! A GT500 at last. (kinda long)
Whew! As The Greatful Dead so eloquently stated...what a long strange trip it's been. My quest for one of these cars has finally come to a close. I began looking as soon as the '07's started to hit...
13
13

Auctioning The First KR, ZR1 & SRT
Barrett-Jackson has been the king of muscle cars the last few years. Hemi Cudas, Shelby Mustangs, and Yenko Camaros have commanded high dollar bids from car collectors all around the world. Coming...

Bargain-Priced Challengers... YEA, RIGHT!
New Challenger price gouging Want one of the first Challenger SRT8s? Be prepared to pay a premium... If you're a Mopar guy and can't wait for a new 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 then you better refinance...

DPFE Sensor Hoses Reversed?
Hello everyone. I have a 1994 Mustang with the 3.8 L engine. Tonight the check engine light came on even though all the gauges, etc. are fine. I hooked up a reader to the OBD II port and received an...
4
4

OT: Upgraded Focus To SVT Specs
My daughter has been racking up the miles on her ZX3 Focus and the front struts were starting to show signs of wear and tear. So for X- mas, I purchased her a new SVT suspension kit. The kit included...
2
2

God Help Toyota
Check out their "A-BAT" concept. Increasing product recalls, senior leadership jumping ship, and now this... this... A-BAT "truck". Seems wheels are starting to come of the Toyota train... Patrick
43
43

Back lighted intrument panel
Does anyone know if a backlighted instrumnet panel is available for the first gen Fox Mustangs?
3
3