Autolite distributor lower bushing - '65 289 single point

Anybody have any insight where I might be able to locate the lower bushing for this distributor? I've got it cleaned up and rebuilt but the bushing is incredibly loose and sloppy on the shaft, about 1/2mm of play. Everything else is in excellent shape. If it helps, the numbers on the dist. housing are: C5AF 12127 in the stamped "label" area just under where the cap sits C5OF-12131-A vertically on the shaft area.

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Mike Lenker

Falcon Guy