Best Rated threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Does an off road h-pipe increase horsepower
Or not? I hear alot of different stories on this....Does it really boost HP'S a bit or not at all? I just bought one to go along with my flowmaster exhaust, and wanted a beat louder deeper sound and...
30
30

95 GT overheating
My friend's 95 GT overheats when the A/C is used. Anybody have any idea what could cause this? He installed a 2nd (electric) fan to keep it cool... and so far it's helped.. but any reason why it would...
25
25

Anyone ever dealt with a crooked caster camber plate bearing?
Anyone ever dealt with a crooked caster camber plate bearing? From pictures that I've seen, the bearings in these things should be straight up and down right? I bought a set a while back and have yet...
1
1

Emergency brake handle
The emergency brake handle has broken on me twice (65 6 cylinder). The first time I practically had to destroy the handle in order to get it off because I had so much trouble getting the pin (or...
5
5

86 5.0 ho rusted front frame rails... what to do?
First off, I'm only posting for my neighbor, I know *nothing* about cars. I'm watching him having fun and learning a little in the process. That said, he picked up an 86 5.0 HO Mustang for < USD$300....
7
7

Need help with my 1985 GT
Hey Guys, I have a 1985 Mustang GT, 5 speed. Yesterday I took it out for a short spin. Parked her and then maybe 10 minutes later I could hear noises coming from it like a gurgling.......like water...
3
3

Pertronix Ignition Question - My 66 Mustang
Hi there, About a month ago I had the Pertronix installed in my 1966 200 CID Coupe. Everything was ok with with it. Last week I decided to buy the matching coil (I was using the stock Ford coil). I...
2
2

Tire Size question
Hey guys, What is the largest size rim & Tire I can put on my 1984 Mustang GT, without making any modifications or causing any headaches? Also, does anyone know the Original size that was supposed to...
5
5

351W or stay with my 302
Hey gang So i was searching my local newspaper and I came across an add that a gentleman was selling a 1979 351W from an Econoline. It is all stock and has about 150,000km on it. He is asking 400$ for...
7
7

2002 Mustang: CD stuck in Cd-changer...how to get it out?
The car is a 2002 Mustang LX, with a 6-cylinder engine (I'm not sure that matters, but I've seen the oddest options tied to engine size). This morning I was loading some new CD's into the 6-CD changer...
3
3

Intermittent problems with 98 Mustang - blinkers, theft light and dome light
I have been having an intermittent problem with my 98 Mustang, and am curious if they all could be related, and what the possible problem is. My blinkers will occasionally sound like they are blinking...
5
5

Alternator / Charging question
Sounds good I feel better about it now (: Andy
6
6

Will '66 Mustang control arms fit '66 Fairlane?
The Hollander Interchange shows the '66-'67 Fairlane parts fit only the '67 Mustang (and some '68). John
6
6

mod motor in 69 mach1??
I currently own a 69 mach1 w/351 c6. I want to swap in a 5.4l dohc engine from a navigator or blackwood, mated to a tremec 6speed. I was wondering if anyone has seen this swap or could point me in the...
9
9

noise issue
Yeah in every gear. It's a 98 Mustang GT (sorry I shoulda said that first thing). No mods except air silencer removal. 4.6litre V8 SOHC. thx for replying.
4
4

'66 mustang with 302 engine, C3 transmission
Hi, I'am looking at buying a 1966 Mustang Convertible. It's gonna be my first Mustang, so I'm not fully knowledgeable on all Mustang issues, but have read up on models engines etc. Originally this car...
2
2

1969 351W cam specs
Does anyone know the correct factory specs for the 351W-2V cam? Lift, duration, lobe separation, etc. Thanks.
2
2

Suggestions for a 4 Barrel Carb for 289
I am looking for suggestions for a carb for my stock 289 that want to change from 2 barrel to a 4 barrel ? Thanks in advance
25
25