Best Rated threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2006 Mustang GT wont break traction.
I have always wanted a decent mustang... ever since I was about 8.. wanted one so bad I could taste it really... I used to be fairly active on these forums.. but have not really been back in quite...
44
44

Can 02 Mustang show which cylinder misfires on scanner?
I have an autotap OBD scanner with Ford parameters I am using with my 2002 GT. I can see that the Ford generic parameters include ³Cumulative Cylinder #1 Misfires², ³Cumulative Cylinder #2...
3
3

Waterpump on 351C
I'm replacing my water pump on a 1972 Ford 351C-4V with a Flowkooler and Robertshaw thermostat. The existing pump and replacement pump has a threaded connection next to the heater hose for what almost...
4
4

SNAP-ON TOOLBOX MUSTANG 30TH ANNIVERSARY
New toolbox commemerates 30th anniversary of mustang 1964-1994 I bought it 10 years ago for display 2 small blimishes never used. check out my website http://www.1968californiaspecial.com
6
6

Grinding Noise during acceleration at low speeD?
This is on the fiero but thought I'd see if anyone had any ideas.. Just the other day, she started making a grinding noise during acceleration at lower speeds, 0-30mph it is most noticable. It can...
3
3

rear end gears in a 2001 mustang GT (5 speed)
I've been googling without much luck for a while.. what rear end gears come in a stock 2001 mustang GT? what kind of impact in driving and performance would be achieved by replacing them with 3.73's...
2
2

Hanging rpms on 03/04 Mach 1's IAC restrictor plate fix.
If your 5 speed 03/04 Mach 1 has the slow to return to idle problem, there has been a fix found. Originally posted on mach1registry I posted pics on of where this restrictor plate goes. And I sell...
3
3

Best carb cfm for 73" 351C??
Im finally replacing the p.o.s. 4300D carb on my 73' Mach 1 Q-code and was wondering the best size carb to go with? Is 750 too much? The car has slight cam but is otherwise stock. Thanks. Gary.
9
9

MACH 460 Sound System - Opinions
Is it just me, or does thing suck? Is there any part of this system worth saving? Greg in NJ
13
13

Pros and cons for removing air silencer?
For an '88 5.0, hell yes, pull it off.
6
6

68 Mustang Temperature Gauge Help
Forgot to say - before you start stripping your dash, just check the wiring and connections for the fuel gauge first!!! (sorry) "elmo" a écrit dans le message de news: bk6pql$4vb$
5
5

Is it safe to clean o2 sensors with brake cleaner?
Had to pull out my h pipe today noticed the o2 sensors are coverd with carbon. Just wondeing if i can/should clean them before I put them back in.
7
7

Help.. PO420 Exhaust code..
Well the ugly Check Engine Light came on again. It came on for about a week a year ago, got it checked and it was the PO420 code.. "Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 1)." After a few...
4
4

Help, please... My convertible top has shrunk
Dang! I forgot the disclaimer. "Kids... don't try this at home!" Better late, than never. :] __ John C. '00 GT Convt. '03 Cobra Convt.
30
30

Question on 1966 Mustang 3 speed transmission
Hi - a friend of mine is looking at buying a 1966 289 V8 Mustang with the 3 speed Someone is telling him these are not very strong transmissions and to avoid the car - I thought V8 mustangs used the...
11
11

Mustang parts dealer in EU?
Hi! Anyone knows Mustang parts dealer in EU?
7
7

2005 Mustang in 1/18 diecast
Hey group long time no see. I know this is borderline spam but I don't ask that you necessarily buy this from me...just want to offer my positive opinion on the new 2005 Mustang done in 1/18 scale by...
1
1

How much does a 1969 Mustang 302 weigh?
We have a little discussion here, and the question is as in the subject: How much does a 1969 Mustang with a 302 V8 and automatic weigh? Regards Tomas Kristiansen
3
3

Re: Which mustang is the LEAST desirable?
| Ok I know the question of which mustang is MOST desirable, so how about the | least. | | I know I would take any mustang but there some are not as appealling to me | as others. | | For me there is...
21
21

snow load on convertible top?
Ok, it's snowing like crazy here in NH and we're supposed to get a couple of feet of snow from this storm before it's done. Not a big deal for me, I've seen this kind of weather before. However, I...
11
11