Best Rated threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

When do I loosen the vent plug to let air out of the coolant system?
This may be a dumb question, but I tend to be unlucky, so..... I have a '94 Mustang 3.8 v6, and it runs hot when driving in stop and go traffic for longer than 15 minutes. The thermostat seems to be...
8
8

Loose Subframe bolts
OK... I just got my Bullitt back from the dealer... I took it in because it was creaking when I would go around turns and such. They gave it back all fixed and ready to go. I ask the service guy what...
11
11

1995 Ford Mustang GT --- Fuel Pump Relay Location?
Could someone please tell me where the fuel pump relay is located on the 1995 Ford Mustang GT? Thanks! Russell Mason
3
3

1985 Mustang GT MODs?? Help
Hi All, I am the proud owner of a 1985 Mustang GT. Yes this car is completely stock from front to back. I drove the car last summer stock to get the feel of it. Took it on the 1/4 mile etc etc. I love...
2
2

67 Mustang Coupe Flasher Location? TIA
1967 Mustang Coupe w/factory AC,PS,PB,MT Any ideas where the turn signal flasher is? It doesn't seem to be where either Ford or friends say. Any and all replies appreciated.
9
9

1967 VIN Number Location
Does anyone know where on a 67 fastback mustang the VIN numbers are located? Is a VIN tag belong on the left side of the dash or on the drivers door? I have been looking all over this car for any kind...
6
6

which octane do I use?
I have a 69 mustang with a 351C. What grade of octane should I use & do I need to add an additive since we no longer have leaded gas. The engine is completely overhauled & I have only filled 1 time...
11
11

My 2007 Mustang GT 5spd feels slow
I just picked up my new 2007 GT 5spd convertible today and I feel disappointed. I have a 2002 GT 5spd convertible that I have yet to sell ( zipcode=07444) with 92Kmiles and when I kick the gas the car...
9
9

awsf-32pg
Replacing the OEM spark plugs in my 98 f-150 4.6.I pulled #1 plug and it was a AWSF-32PG.What is the correct motorcraft Part # for the replacements?
1
1

Passive Anti Theft System - 2006 Mustang GT
Anyone have any problems with PATS? My 2006 will periodically lock me out from starting the car. It's definitely PATS. The dealer has replaced (or at least they said they did) the reader, still same...
9
9

NEED HELP! 2001 Ford Mustang 3.8 litre V6 Bad Ground?? (replc'd Battery, and Alternator, runs only on jumper cables)
My wifes 01' Mustang V6 had some electrical issues; during heavy rains, at night with lights, wipers and heat on, the car would stall or drop voltage to near stall. Radio would die. I replaced the...
2
2

1998 Mustang GT Factory Alarm Randomness - Help me disable it.
Hi all, I have a 1998 Mustang GT that the factory alarm triggers randomly and for no apparent reason. Just this morning it went off AGAIN and we had a neighbor in our front yard already complaining...
5
5

DPFE Sensor Hoses Reversed?
Hello everyone. I have a 1994 Mustang with the 3.8 L engine. Tonight the check engine light came on even though all the gauges, etc. are fine. I hooked up a reader to the OBD II port and received an...
4
4

Re: I'm Sorry, but the new mustangs are ugly
Brian, You are absolutely correct! That new mustang has got to win award for ugliest dog ever! You could not even call it a sports car drunk & smoking weed. Just plain FUGLY!

Clarice Starling drives a mustang!
I cannot argue if the book says it is a Mustang but I owned a forward panto and I am almost positive by looking at the picture in the movie with Jodie Foster when she came out of the prison where she...

Value of 35th Anniversary Mustang GT
I am looking for an educated opinion concerning the value of my 35th Anniversary edition Mustang GT. It is a convertible with a black top and has the 4.6L engine with a 5 speed manual transmission. It...
5
5

Help please Ford 400ci V8 (possible OT)
Hello people, I'm new here, greetings from Croatia (please excuse me if my english is not so good), friend who is not so good with computers and internet and english, asked me to help him with his new...
1
1

Ford ruined the Focus
At its inception, it looked good, distinctive. Now it looks like every other Jap mobile. They'll probably all come in silver too....
15
15

'78 Mustang vacuum plan/chart?
Hello My neighbor has a '78 Mustang with the 2300 4 banger in it that he's puting back together and he's having trouble routing the vacuum lines. engine runs, but rough and not right... Anyone out...
2
2

Maybe OT, a drag racing question
I'm hooked on speed, TV that is, and frequently watch Pinks and other drag racing competition. The cars always do spectacular burn outs, and it appears the front brakes are locked because the cars...
17
17