Chrysler sells all 6400 Dodge Challenger muscle cars

Funny, without immigration, our Social Security would be busted.

The world says that Canada's immigration wll help us in the end.

I know too many friends who are from religious sides, none of the Muslims want to pull out a Koran and kill me!

They eat, they drink. They're like you and I.

It's hard to be a bigot when you respect people.

Reply to
John Harding

It's a pyramid scheme... that's why it needs new people to keep it a float.

Lucky you.

Not quite... but prepare to be assimilated.

You must be getting this from a different post, the above quoted text can't be construed as Bigoted, even using twisted politically correct Liberal standards of thought control.

Are you *promoting Diversity* , or planning more laws *promoting equality* that require us to be the same?

Reply to
Poetic Justice

They already tax fuel. The more you use, the more revenue they get. Ought to be enough for them.

Koyto has nothing to do about climate change. It has everything to do with global wealth redistribution. It is a communist wet dream come true. If all Koyto protocols were to be adopted buy all countries, including China and India, (who are exempt)the total impact would be 1/4 of 1 percent of the carbon in the atmosphere. Pissing on a forest fire comes to mind. The tax is simply a method of making you pay homage to their pagan gods. And a carbon credit is simply the way to transfer wealth from those who are productive to those who are not. Vote wisely people. A government which promises you everything you need (according to them) will cost you all that you have.

Reply to
columbotrek

Yes, I fundamentally promote "Diversity" and "multiculturalism"

I'm also a somewhat wealthy person who decides on my vote in the means, and not by political partisan notions.

And your problem is?

Reply to
John Harding

People that think I owe them something because they're breathing.

Reply to
Poetic Justice

That is your interpretation.

I don't see it as being bigoted.

People have a right to be who they are, as long as they don't threaten me.

I am an agnostic, but I respect the cultures and opinions of people, just as long as they do not intrude.

Reply to
John Harding

I didn't say I hate anyone, I don't know where you pulled that from... but if you're talking about Islam.... then half the world is Islamic and they stand by while a hand full soil their religion..... or maybe they believe in what the terrorist are doing, but they sure haven't risen up to condemn and stop child killing in the name of Islam, *why is that* ?

If someone says their killing children on my behalf, I'd have something to say about it.

Reply to
Poetic Justice

Do you think everyone should? Or is there room for those who disagree?

Reply to
Bill Ward

If one truly supports "Diversity", then that would have to include Diverse Opinions, since diversity simply means different.

To me, the absolute greatest thing about "Diversity" and "Multiculturalism" is the food. The rest of it is simply Liberal Bullshit to legitimize discrimination against another group of people (namely Straight White Males nowadays).

Reply to
Zomby-Woof

Finally someone with an intelligent response! Right on columbotrek. :)

Reply to
ah

Of course a little piss in the right place at the right time can make a world of difference. Ask Carroll Shelby.

Reply to
Frank ess

Liberals preach diversity and try to promote it by passing wide sweeping laws that seek to make us all the same(equal)..... as with most Liberal actions it's based in nonsense and hypocrisy.

Reply to
Poetic Justice

Pushing certain groups of people down does not in & off itself mean you are actually lifting other people up. There is a somewhat interesting short story about the creation of the Government Handicapping Office where smart people have chips implanted to bring their IQ down to the acceptable level and those able to jump higher then others have weights tied to their feet.

It just might be another case of written Science Fiction becoming Science Fact.

Reply to
Zomby-Woof

It sounds like the Bible that Public schools already use to structure how they TEACH KIDS.

They teach them diversity, and in order to do it, they attempt to make them all the same in the classroom so that they learn it equally.

We have a dress code at school to help them learn, and promote diversity.

We don't allow students to say anything or learn anything that might offend anyone else, because that diversity of language or knowledge might emphasize someone else's diversity.

Smart kids are slowed down so they can all be alike; no child left behind, that way the NON diversity in the classroom makes the slower kids FEEL BETTER and respect diversity. Liberals love Diversity

We make all the kids winners when we hand out trophies, because diversity is a good thing and we want to teach and respect it.

Reply to
Poetic Justice

What a pity that you were such a failure in school and ended up like you are today, an igorant fool spewing gibberish on Usenet 24/7. None of your posts demonstrate the slightest bit of intelligence whatsoever.

Reply to
Ed Baines

A quote from an interview posted with The Skeptical Environmentalist, Bjorn Lomborg, posted May 14 on National Review Online:

Lomborg: Kyoto burned a lot of political capital to create a response to climate change that costs a fortune but achieves very little.

The climate models show that the Kyoto protocol would have postponed the effects of global warming by seven days by the end of the century. Even if the U.S. and Australia had signed on and everyone stuck to Kyoto for this entire century, we would postpone the effects of global warming by only five years =97 at a cost of $180 billion each year.

Lopez: What could the planet do instead of Kyoto?

Lomborg: We need to make carbon-emissions cuts much easier. The typical cost of cutting a ton of CO2 is about $20 right now =97 but we know that the damage from a ton of carbon in the atmosphere is about $2. We need to reduce the cost of cutting emissions from $20 to somewhere nearer $2.

We can achieve this by spending dramatically more researching and developing low-carbon energy. Ideally, every nation should commit to spending 0.05 percent of its gross domestic production exploring non- carbon-emitting energy technologies =97 be they wind, wave, or solar power =97 or capturing CO2 emissions from power plants. This spending could add up to about $25 billion a year, but it would still be seven times cheaper than the Kyoto protocol, yet increase global research and development tenfold. All nations would be involved, but the richer ones would pay the larger share.

Today, solar panels are ten times more inefficient than the cheapest fossil fuels. Only the very wealthy can afford them. Many =93green=94 approaches, right now, do little more than make rich people feel like they are helping the planet.

We can=92t solve climate change by just forcing more inefficient solar panels onto people=92s rooftops. The solution is to dramatically increase R&D so that solar panels become cheaper than fossil fuels sooner. Imagine if solar panels became cheaper than fossil fuels by

2050 =97 we would have solved global warming then, because switching to the environmentally friendly option wouldn=92t be the preserve of rich Westerners.

************************************'

180 Out
Reply to
one80out

The only way they can keep their power base is to create more & more stupid people. It isn't "No Child Left Behind", it is every child kept behind.

Ahh yes, Soccer Participation Trophy's. Even the fat kids can be winners.

Reply to
Zomby-Woof

AAAhhhh WeedHopper, when you can snatch the pebble....

Reply to
Poetic Justice

And once again science fiction predicts the future long before it comes to pass....

Reply to
Spike