Convert 92 2.3L with mass air to a 88 5.0

Ok here is what i want to do. I have 2 mustangs one is a 88 5.0 speed density with a trashed body.The second one is a 92 with a 2.3L.I want to put the 5.0 in the 92.and would like to covert it to mass air. and i'm not sure on what i will need to do. i have striped the 88 down pulled fuel lines,brake lines fuel pump and suspension. i'm really lost with the wiring for the mass air. should i buy a wiring harness for the mass air? thats for you help

Reply to
92stang